The online racing simulator
Logitech G923 - LEDs working?
(6 posts, started )
Good evening, has anyone managed to get the built-in LEDs on the Logitech G923 working?
Attached images
g923.png
Hi, yes I got them working using some third-party thing. In the end, I turned it off because it causes FFB to sometimes lag behind.

I forgot what was the name of program and where I got it, but I could look it up and send it to you after 22nd march.
I recall Fanaleds application was claiming to support the LEDs,I tried once,did not work so I gave up quickly as it wasn't too important for me. Try your luck and report back for success or failure: https://www.fanaleds.com/
No, it was not fanaleds, it's too complex for the lfs. I was something like G27 leds program, but I can check later.
Fanaleds is indeed the best app for this and many other games. Wink
#6 - Pasci
Fanaleds works fine with LFS (and default cars). But you need to configure each car first! Out of the box Fanaleds shows only leds (blinking) if pit limiter is on. In any other case without configure the cars nothing will shown.

Since LFS with mod support the mod car names are wrong detected (but work also). I've reported that to one of the developer. Hope he find time to fix that issue. But perhaps a donation will "push" such fixes, too? Smile

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG