(6 posts, started )
VANLIFE
Vehicle mod: VANLIFE
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/683D1F

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Road Trip!

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Custom Vanlife build

-2 Configs (Round headlights or Squares)
-Extra light operates front windows

Factory spec 2.5L I5
5 Speed
Rear Engine Rear Drive
Custom 18" Rims
Fully Custom Interior Featuring Kitchen, Bed and Flatscreen TV.

Enjoy the great outdoors!

W.I.P

COVER SCREENSHOT:
I think the engine is gasoline. The engine is high performance and I also liked the indicators. Steering animation and handling can be improved.
New cargo configuration available with removed interior, added ladder and roofrack and cargo window block-offs in rear.
Quote from seksen :I think the engine is gasoline. The engine is high performance and I also liked the indicators. Steering animation and handling can be improved.

Yes the engine is 2.5L I5 which was an option in these vans from factory, I have also updated the steering animation, thank you for spotting that!
Great van overall Smile

Some issues I spotted:
- drive side ignored (driver still sits on the left, even if set to right)
- car shadow is wrong, like the car has a hole on the underside (probably due to an incomplete LOD2? more info: on LFS Manual)
- even with version 27, steering animation of hands seems to go through the steering wheel and looks choppy. End of animation (nearing full lock) looks OK, but until the first turn there are a lot of intersections with the wheel still Frown

Gave some ratings to work towards that approval limit, and will definitely update them when these things are sorted out. Thumbs up Would also be fun to have some league races with vans only!
Attached images
vanlife27.jpg
Quote from MandulAA :Great van overall Smile

Some issues I spotted:
- drive side ignored (driver still sits on the left, even if set to right)
- car shadow is wrong, like the car has a hole on the underside (probably due to an incomplete LOD2? more info: on LFS Manual)
- even with version 27, steering animation of hands seems to go through the steering wheel and looks choppy. End of animation (nearing full lock) looks OK, but until the first turn there are a lot of intersections with the wheel still Frown

Gave some ratings to work towards that approval limit, and will definitely update them when these things are sorted out. Thumbs up Would also be fun to have some league races with vans only!

Edit: All done! Shadows fixed, driver side can now be switched and animation i did my best to make it look normal ingame.

VANLIFE
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG