The online racing simulator
Force Feedback was waayyy too high to drive properly with my DFP. And I came up with another idea: Mapping MouseY for accel/brake and MouseX for steering on my notebook. That was more horrible than I exspected
Attached files
forehead 2^c12^c08.spr - 41.7 KB - 227 views
touchpad 2.19.23.spr - 38.3 KB - 139 views
I thought at first that you could use your forehead only. So no automatics, pedal steering or other limb-control-operation allowed. Cheaters
Well I used automatic.
this was fun i tried to move the wheel with my forehead, but ff was so strong my forehead just slipped off so i had to reduce ff almost totally. the 2nd problem was the screen, since i only managed to read the 'samsung' logo on the bottom of my tft so i ended up holding the wheel in the air. still, when i turned it i saw body of my momo only, so it was kinda fun

edit: also had some difficulties with using my chin to shift :P
Attached files
forehead_1st.spr - 56.4 KB - 150 views
Let me be the first to say... you retards!
Quote from Burnzoire :Let me be the first to say... you retards!

As if we wouldn't know

btw: uhm... why are there two different " : p "-smilies?
i did a 1:51.xx, but the crappy thing said "replay was not recording", really pissin me off.
-
(shaGuar) DELETED by shaGuar
stop posting *.spr

post some *.jpg or *.avi
How do you do it? I had a quick try and didn't even see the display, its impossible!
Attached images
impossible.JPG
desk_panorama.jpg
#62 - Vain
Put your forehead a bit right of the center of the top of the wheel. Then tilt your head until you can see the screen.
For shifting map shift up and down to buttons on the front of the wheel. When you need to shift let go of the wheel and give the shift-buttons a Zidane-hit.
Oh, and reduce force feedback to zero.

Vain

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG