The online racing simulator
#1 - Chaos
Actual Linux Summer Cup - Prizegiving
In the news on LFS News.
I'm glad that I was able to get permission from the general director of the Most racetrack, to make the prizegiving ceremony on the podium. I think the guys were pretty much surprised, when they got "the full real-racers menu"
The next Czech League will take place in wintertime, so the prizegiving will not be on the racetrack (altho it's not a problem for me, but I think the girls would not like the cold ), but I'm pretty confindent that I will manage to do it this way the next year during the race season.

The first available photogallery...
Nice work (and pit babes) :up: Congrats to you guys, and everyone who raced
So you got the kisses for winning a few LFS races?
#4 - Chaos
Quote from Frankmd :So you got the kisses for winning a few LFS races?

well I'm the organizer behind all this, so no kisses for me :/
but I know the girls are used to it and if the guys did take their chances I 'm pretty sure they would succeed
Quote from Chaos :but I know the girls are used to it and if the guys did take their chances I 'm pretty sure they would succeed

"Uhm, so I'm the winner... could we? :icon23:"
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#6 - Chaos
Quote from thisnameistaken :Heh. Looking at the nerds' reactions in this thread, presumably the nerds on the podium were practically wetting themselves at the prospect of standing in the general vicinity of an actual woman.

Well I think they were nervous because they didn't await this... There were about 1000 spectators (+the whole paddock) who heard the announcer say their names and then they were standing there while the national anthem was played... I saw at least 2 video cameras in the hands of LFS guys, so I think a video will come shortly
#7 - ORION
LMAO, what a nice idea
good job Chaos :up:

looking forward to seeing on of those vids hehe
#8 - Chaos
Thanks Orion

here a picture of all who were there: link
Hehe, indeed cool stuff
next time get DoN there and make a photosession of him
Ace stuff. Congrats to all three but particularly our teammate Rumiko for second place.
It took some time, but the video is done! My thanks goes to Jet for making this awesome video!

Download at LFS Movies Pit

VHS footage from the prizegiving is at the end of the movie :magnify: .

Enjoy!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG