ROZDA 262 2.5 V6 24V
(7 posts, started )
ROZDA 262 2.5 V6 24V
Vehicle mod: ROZDA 262 2.5 V6 24V
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/720D3B

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :4 door Japanese family sedan from Hiroshima

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :95% of the work was done by LFS player with the username "kanker_aap". I only made the physics and engine variants.

This car is based on a Japanese 4 door sedan which is not powerful or interesting by any means. It has a 2.5 V6 24V DOHC engine which produces 163hp and around 220Nm of torque.

It's a bulletproof workhorse, which only has one big issue, which is called rust - hence the name "Rozda".

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Why need make 4 “different” mods if they same(just a power change)?
Make 4 configurations!
Quote from chezzyboy :Why need make 4 “different” mods if they same(just a power change)?!

Very usefull for TC or when u wanna make race with similar perfomance cars so u have more chance to find more cars that fit.

Anyway... Would be nice to have engine options and tyre size options for mods instead of uploading few cars.
As far as I know, it's not possible to put different engines into configurations, if I overlooked something, I'm sorry
Quote from gumis0517 :As far as I know, it's not possible to put different engines into configurations, if I overlooked something, I'm sorry

Nope.
Just would be nice to have that feature in editor...
minimize steering angle its fwd.. Big grin (all versions) 35,36 degrees. mod is amazing simple mazda with simple engines, like it! need more simple street cars like this!
imo the caster is a bit low, so the feedback on wheel isnt that good Frown

ROZDA 262 2.5 V6 24V
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG