The online racing simulator
An Error I Don't Know the Meaning of
Hello. Today I added a drift system to my server. But different errors occur. They report things that are not found in Insim. I still haven't figured out what these problems are. I want to share it with you. Can you tell me the meaning of the errors?

You need to learn to read the error codes that will be logged in your lapper files when things like this happen. This is very first place you should look.

If the errors have just appeared because of your new drift system, then that should be the second place you look.
Quote from sinanju :You need to learn to read the error codes that will be logged in your lapper files when things like this happen. This is very first place you should look.

If the errors have just appeared because of your new drift system, then that should be the second place you look.

I'm not getting the error. A few of the players lived. They created a ticket and notified us. I think this problem is not related to lapper. If I had the problem, I would try to solve it. Also, there is no error message in the lapper. (err log)
I did some research. I couldn't find anything about the first picture I posted. I don't know if it could be related to Lapper.

The errors in the other two images are generally errors received in test patches. Or I saw them as errors when switching to the new version. There are people who say that the game files are corrupt. Those who told him to reinstall the game. There are those who say it can be done with ping, but these are rumors.

I need to run tests to figure out if these errors are lapper related.
I'm also getting CreateRenderTarget failed warnings on my low end laptop with integrated Intel HD4600 gpu. Most of the times it says mirror, some times environment and ocasionaly something about a wehicle. This appeared since patch U13 if I believe correctly. It is something to do with gpu feature that is not supported I guess, but it's not a big deal since the game runs normaly.

Bad packet error sounds like an invalid packet was sent most probably, so check your lapper code again. The other one packet from invalid UCID 20, try to figure out what has this ID and you may find more details about error.
Quote from rane_nbg :I'm also getting CreateRenderTarget failed warnings on my low end laptop with integrated Intel HD4600 gpu. Most of the times it says mirror, some times environment and ocasionaly something about a wehicle. This appeared since patch U13 if I believe correctly. It is something to do with gpu feature that is not supported I guess, but it's not a big deal since the game runs normaly.

Bad packet error sounds like an invalid packet was sent most probably, so check your lapper code again. The other one packet from invalid UCID 20, try to figure out what has this ID and you may find more details about error.

As I said, it was not easy to solve these problems since I did not receive any of the errors.
I found out what the mistakes are in the 1st and 3rd photos.
I have no idea what's wrong with the second photo. But there were people talking about these errors in the forums.
Anyway. We think that the cause of the error is due to the driftmeter.lpr file. When I removed this file, there was no problem on the server. The strange thing is that there is no error in the err file. That's why I spent hours trying to figure this out. If the ping on a server is too high (Turkish servers), using lapper time, number of players, drift meter will crash the lapper.
No matter how many e-mails we send to the developers, this problem cannot be solved. We have to wait for the attack to end. (Actually, if they make an agreement with a different hosting company, the problem will be solved. I had the opportunity to know a few people who send DDoS and there is no DDoS protection on Turkish servers. Even if you do nothing, the ping on the servers can increase. The only way to prevent this is to change the hosting company or activate DDoS protection on the servers. What will it cost? I don't know, but it might be better if the server fees were increased and ddos ​​protection was installed.)
Anyway, the one photo in the photo was only about the lapper. I solved this too. The other two bugs concern the development team. That's all from me. Thanks.
When building Lapper, try to write code yourself instead of using ready-made codes. Ready-made codes that you have no idea how they work will force you to get more errors.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG