The online racing simulator
i need sum help deciding on my wheel
Im still stuck where i started , i need a new wheel as my logitec driving force ( the blue 1) is broken . ive been looking at teh MOMO and the DFP but 900 degree's sounds just a tad silly 2 be honest. so can any body give me sum feedbak on there wheels.
Im mostly a drifter but i do still do races and enduros so if that changes what kinda wheel i should look for tell me plz
#2 - Hahni
I only know the DFP, but its great. It's not the 900° of rotation, it's the possibility the set differnt degrees for the differnt car typs, which adds extra realism. You can use 450° for the formulas, 540° for the GTR's, and 720° for the rest, and of course 270° for the MRT5 =).

Cheers

Hahni
thanks every 1
thanks bro but the DFP seems 2 expensive for me at the moment i am in money woe's. Im looking at getting the MOMO racing pro its alot cheaper then i expected too. 140bucks AU how could i not get it. thanks any ways guys and also the ppl from RSC thanks for ur help 2.

www.VTcommodoredesigns.tk & www.capadriftteam.tk
#4 - Hahni
Hm, I thought the momo racing pro is more expensive than the DFP.
When I looked for a wheel the MOMO was around 145€ and I got my DFP for 115€. But maybe I'm wrong or the prices only counts in germany.

Cheers

Hahni
[QUOTE=Hahni]Hm, I thought the momo racing pro is more expensive than the DFP.
When I looked for a wheel the MOMO was around 145€ and I got my DFP for 115€. But maybe I'm wrong or the prices only counts in germany.
how could it be more expensive its got less stuff then the DFP and it is a 240 not a 900 lol i think u thought wrong but cheers any ways
#6 - bbman
Nevertheless the MOMO IS more expensive in and around Germany... For whatever reason... illepall

DFP
MOMO
#7 - ajp71
[QUOTE=VTcommodore][QUOTE=Hahni]
how could it be more expensive its got less stuff then the DFP and it is a 240 not a 900 lol i think u thought wrong but cheers any ways[/QUOTE]

Because the MOMO is marketed for the PC and will probably have a better build quality. I have a Logitech FF GP and after a year it's already worn the bearings so that the wheel has a lot of play in it.
DW any more guys
well i ordered my wheel on wednesday ive bought the MOMO racing force pro and it was $135.95 AU incl shipping and frieght chargers so om heaps stocked should be on it by next week cus im going to the bathurst 1000 for the v8 supercars this week for the whole week and weekend and im meeting skaife cus i got pit passes so stoked ahahah

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG