The online racing simulator
LFS FM's big break
(23 posts, started )
LFS FM's big break
Just commentated on the final race of the LFS GT Championship.

In fact it's not over yet, Duke is still commentating but I just finished my bit

Check the rest out here: http://www.500servers.com/LFSFM.htm

Anyway, for anybody listening I asked about a few things that you could post in here.

I asked if anybody listening knew any proper words for the corners and knew how to pronounce the drivers names and all also asked views on endurance races.

Anybody who's been in endurance races please say what you think of them and how they are.

Anybody who listened who is listening to LFS FM at this moment, hope you enjoyed/are enjoying it.

Mike
#2 - Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :Just commentated on the final race of the LFS GT Championship.

In fact it's not over yet, Duke is still commentating but I just finished my bit

Check the rest out here: http://www.500servers.com/LFSFM.htm

Anyway, for anybody listening I asked about a few things that you could post in here.

I asked if anybody listening knew any proper words for the corners and knew how to pronounce the drivers names and all also asked views on endurance races.

Anybody who's been in endurance races please say what you think of them and how they are.

Anybody who listened who is listening to LFS FM at this moment, hope you enjoyed/are enjoying it.

Mike

ok, just clicked the link and its of playing - although im not sure if its well thought out "we have a car in the pits, no wait, we dont, no we do, no thats the saftey car, i have no idea what the bloody hell thats doing there"

EDIT - Hmmmm, i do not know what program is playing it, nothing is open (checked task manager) and i dont have winamp installed
ROFL! "They're a bit too far away, for the names above the cars to work, which sucks"
I think the commentator needs to learn the art of the tab key
#4 - Jakg
Quote from JohnUK89 :ROFL! "They're a bit too far away, for the names above the cars to work, which sucks"
I think the commentator needs to learn the art of the tab key

lol, he's still doing it, although you can here him hit (i mean HIT) the keys
#5 - Jakg
"nothing is actually happening in this race - maybe we should have the safety car come out and drive the wrong way to liven things up

#humming#

ok - i dont think he was cut out to be a commentator
I think that the commentary is a little...rusty <g>
Anyone got Murray Walker's number? Could do with a bit of experience, show the new one how to commentate
Calm down young one, there's no need to get so annoyed at your connection, trust me, mine's worse <g>

[EDIT]You could try LFS Spectator, It tolerates bad connections more than LFS itself[/EDIT]
#8 - Jakg
connection? to me it just went silent since i got back
Yeah it has done here too

Oh wait, it's buffering again, let's see...

[EDIT]Wait, who put it up to 64kbps? I can't listen now :'([/EDIT]
#10 - Jakg
i can, although the mic quality is baaaaad!
Oh well...since I can't listen...*shoves music back on* *gets on with packing bedroom up ready for move*
Quote from JohnUK89 :I think that the commentary is a little...rusty <g>
Anyone got Murray Walker's number?

ROFL

Hope his mother won't yell at background: "Murraayyyyyy, it's dinner time!"

not very professional but it sure is hilarious
Well I can't comment at that, my connection is too rubbish to listen at the moment, but I'm sure Murray's mother won't do that
Yeah .... I was shite
I wouldn't say shite, more inexperienced. Give it time, you'll get better
Quote from duke_toaster :Yeah .... I was shite

nah it was funny And it's good to see that someone's bothering to make these live "shows".. keep'em coming, I'll listen
Bwahahahaha, that was pretty funny. Don't be embarresed.

"What's he doing? He has no fuel! He's out of fuel! He's tenth now!"
Yeah the fuel thing was me
Quote from JohnUK89 :I wouldn't say shite, more inexperienced. Give it time, you'll get better

Couldnt agree more. Keep 'em coming guys.
Quote from Tukko :ROFL

Hope his mother won't yell at background: "Murraayyyyyy, it's dinner time!"

not very professional but it sure is hilarious

Haha, damn, anybody record this? I would've been driving in it if I could so I also wasn't able to listen!

I gotta hear that, and yes, keep trying and get yourself some witty comments rustled up so you have something to say when commentating, and be confident!
Quote from duke_toaster :Yeah .... I was shite

Nah!

"He's now approaching the complex....that....doesn't have a name".

My Dad and I were listening for a while and he was wondering where in England you're from...

One thing I'd say is that the volume of the cars was a bit high compared to your voice. It was still neat to hear LFS commentary for the first time though!
Well the aim wasn't meant to be comedy but there you go

Unfortunatly we didn't record the race because Nutty didn't know how to and I was out during the race.

We are always looking for races to broadcast, just PM me or post on the forum http://lfsfm.forumup.com with your requests
Yes and if you do want any races commentating on PLEASE post a request because I am buzzing to do it again!!!

LFS FM's big break
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG