The online racing simulator
Visual Studio Theme
Hello Bass-Driver, I have a question to ask you, I have been using notepad++ for lapper for a long time and it is starting to get boring. Can you release a plugin or something like that so that we can open .lpr files in visual studio and color them so that our projects are organized?
You can color code in notepad++ as well
No need. Look HERE for various text editors.
I'm more used to visual studio. Is there another way to add color codes?
Can you ask less odd questions, thanks. Big grin

First the SQL databases and now this,
Omg, what did i do to you Big grin
This is the case with everyone from gen Z. They expect that knowledge just has to be given to them with no effort on their side.

I tried to warn you earlier about these things, now you understand I hope.

Androphp, no offense to you, it's the education system at blame here.
Is the fact that my account has been newly created a sign for Generation Z? I'm only asking questions because I have no knowledge about the subject. After all, it's not something I do. I chose VSCode to do collaborative work at the same time, but it doesn't work for me.
No, I didn't even have to look when your lfs forum was created. It's about your attitude and how you approach new stuff. Again, nothing bad about it, it's just how things are with youngsters nowdays.
What do you think is bad about asking questions or trying to get information? And I don't care about anyone, young or old, I just focus on what I want to do. Do you think only young people are involved in these things?
oke guys,
My reaction was more of a joke.

And yes i know that these kind of questions/persons exists.
You can tell on how the question is being ask, how much the person has done on their side.
But still i'm trying to be helpfull, but there is a limit.

Anyway lets not go off-topic. You guys made your point.

Thank you.
The only thing remaing is to say that if you'll choose to learn WebAssembly tech, it would allow you to use Visual Studio in all your themes you like now, as it's nothing else that working with the language you like the most. Than, soon, you'll be able to utilize this tech into your InSim needs, as there are efforts being made to make this avilible.
Well, I use PSPad ...

Never got bored of using it. But it's only been a dozen years or so.
Attached images
PSPad.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG