The online racing simulator
JOOS-race-race play
(3 posts, started )
JOOS-race-race play
Hello. I saw a forum on this subject, but I found it insufficient. There may be several reasons for this error, or it may just be what I think. When I just started LFS, I was turning off FBM on my own server so that I could only have it. No one could join the server. Anyone who connected was dropped from the server. I tried this again today and yes, the connected people automatically disconnect from the server and reconnect. They cannot control their computers themselves. They need to shut down LFS directly. As I said, I did this experiment by purchasing fbm. Then I banned that tool on the server. Anyone who connected was out of the game. I don't know if this is a problem, but the only problem that catches my eye is that people who log in after leaving the game cannot control their computers. Because their computers are constantly trying to reconnect to the server. Big grin https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/105041

I have encountered similar JOOS errors before and I will give you a few reasons based on my experience. First of all, such errors occur if the data in the server's main files do not match the user's, for example, the XR vob file is recorded in the server data, but if the user himself changes the vob file of the XR tool and tries to make a mod, he may have problems entering the server. Secondly, 3rd party software used may cause these errors, such as the ones you use, Crash, Tweak, etc. Software may cause problems for you when entering the server. In general, JOOS errors may be user-related problems if the server files are original. They may have probably made a few changes to their own files or done something wrong. Ask them to reset their game and log in to the server again. This will minimize the analysis to understand where the problem originates. Thirdly, the internet connections of the people connecting to the server may cause some factors, I do not know how true this is. Fourthly, installing 3rd party software on the server may cause these errors. Read and analyze above carefully, make sure that you are running the game in its most original form, if the problem still persists, Live For Speed ​​developers will help you.
I did this test with my server admins. The server is kicking for the reasons I mentioned. Additionally, the game cannot be interfered with during that time.

JOOS-race-race play
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG