The online racing simulator
Scawen, I have a technical question that I would like to hear from you.
As the entire community is close to the new graphical and physical updates of LFS, I wanted to take the opportunity to ask not about the work itself, but whether my laptop will be compatible with them.

Unfortunately, he can no longer handle many new games, but he currently runs LiveForSpeed ​​very well even with many online drivers on the track, but we always have that fear that he will one day stop running and my biggest fear is right now πŸ’”πŸ˜₯

That's why I'd like to ask the LiveForSpeed ​​team of developers if this computer would handle it (even this question can help a lot of people clear up their doubts as I've seen a lot of people talk about them).

I leave here details of my Laptop πŸ’»

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz
Video Card GeForce 930M
Video Card #2 Intel(R) HD Graphics 520

RAM 6.0 GB

Sorry for my concern about this topic, as I have been very worried because at the moment I cannot buy another one πŸ’”πŸ˜₯ and I am trying to save money to buy another one to get stronger in SimRacing and beyond.
But I would be very sad and discouraged if I was surprised that the laptop cannot handle new LFS updates as it is a simulator that I always want to be part of πŸ”₯🏁
It will run even updated LFS just fine. No worries.
Quote from rane_nbg :It will run even updated LFS just fine. No worries.

I hope so πŸ˜₯ πŸ’–
LFS is that game that left a huge impression on me, and I want to stay here 200%.

And I want it even more because I want to continue honoring my cousin who raced with me in the LFS who passed away not long ago, LFS for me had a huge impact on me
I have a laptop with integrated gfx inside an Intel i7 CPU, it is HD4600 and this is the previous generation compared to your HD520 I beleive. So even this integrated one is fine for LFS, but your dedicated nvidia one should be much better for it.
Yes, I was worried before too and that's why I bought a new computer. Now I'm looking forward to the new physics and new graphics.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG