The online racing simulator
I registered here exactly 20 years ago... :)
Hi everyone, I just noticed it was yesterday 20 years ago that I registered to LFS and I still play from time to time. Hoping for many new things to come! Cheers LFS! Wave
#2 - gu3st
6 months and my actual account will also be 20 years old.
20 years of playing LFS for me as well, though I didn't register for an account until I decided to pay for S1.
Nerds <3
#5 - gu3st
#6 - Bzzyq
So this thread is only for accounts older than 20 years?
Time flies when you're having fun!
I'll be there soon fellas!!
hh
I'm getting pretty close, and I still play from time to time. Not as much RB4 drifting. I'm waiting until 2027 to get back on and argue to the bitter end with RacerX NZ like I did when I was 14.
Quote from gu3st :6 months and my actual account will also be 20 years old.

5 years and some time.

so 25 for me.

Retired as a SCCabco. South City Cab Company.
I'm in the club. I don't know how to feel about this. Razz
Well, this sums it up perfectly for me:

"Crap, I'm an adult now."
Cool Thumbs up
So when is S3 coming? Big grin
soon
Quote from Dennis93 :I'll be there soon fellas!!

And after all this time, you still haven't learned to drive? Oh Man 😎
Quote from undertaker00 :And after all this time, you still haven't learned to drive? Oh Man 😎

What did woke up you,old man? Did I Say That?
Quote from Eclipsed :What did woke up you,old man? Did I Say That?

After 20 years of membership in the LFS, I decided it's time to finally pass the driving test/licence. So I thought I'd check in before I fail. Cool
Btw. Joe Holmes is gay, collecitng WRs when I'm inactive.
I've got a couple years to go but glad to be one of the oldies!
#21 - PoVo
Damn, I opened the forum after a few years of inactivity and this thread hit me with nostalgia. Still a while from 20 years but it's interesting how we all come back Smile
I have 5 screens spectating Blackwood Park in my bedroom..
The screens have been replaced at least twice but the action and the track are much the same, my bots have all done well over a million laps..

The updates are of course great but I miss the old black Avon Bridge, I think Dunlop made them change to white hehe..
Live on, LFS Tongue
Yeah nice, but how and why do you keep AI driving for a milion laps? Is it some sort of a screen saver? Although, not a very efficient one.
A screen saver to some extent yes, and I do like to watch a track with cars more than a track with none, and it gives the many new drivers and others joining my server something to race or crash into Tongue
The spectator views themselves are so that I can monitor the track and all drivers as well as chat..
Ah I see, yes, smart indeed, tnx.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG