The online racing simulator
Searching forum posts by user not updating
Decided to search if scawen has posted something new, it shows that the newest thing is from yesterday, but in reality scawen has posted only a couple hours ago

Quote from Latvian Video :Decided to search if scawen has posted something new, it shows that the newest thing is from yesterday, but in reality scawen has posted only a couple hours ago

Now I was going to create a bug report for this. I came across your report. Yes, some people's latest forum posts are not visible. I also searched for myself, but my post from November 21st appeared. I hope this issue is resolved soon.

Sorry for any translation errors.
** Best answer **
Sorry, I missed this one. Looking at the indexing process and testing it though, it seems to work now. I've been changing a lot of internal things lately - maybe you tried when I was working on the search function.
Quote from Victor :Sorry, I missed this one. Looking at the indexing process and testing it though, it seems to work now. I've been changing a lot of internal things lately - maybe you tried when I was working on the search function.

That is possible, I'll just mark it as solved.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG