The online racing simulator
Can't upload a layout on our host
When i'm trying to upload layout on our host, i get this message
"KY3X_Layout.lyt : The file "KY3X_Layout.lyt" is not a valid or usable layout: LYT file /tmp/lytPHoLll - invalid file size (21859 != 66100)"
@victor
Seems this error is with all layouts at first I thought it was cause of our layout. But it seems to be with all layouts u try to upload.

Also in game it seems /axload command seems not to work it gives me always same message "Could not open layout" using version D51
Attached images
axload in lfs2.jpg
axload in lfs.jpg
layout upload error.jpg
Ah I think this is fixed now. Can you try once more?
Uploading layout works now only /axload in game give same message Could not open layout
Did you first upload it, and then selected the uploaded layout and uploaded it to the host? See the option in the drop down. Without that second step it won't yet be available on the host.
At first I didn't uploaded it but just tried it again after uploading to host I get same message.
** Best answer **
Ah the layout is actually uploaded to the host immediately after uploading the layout on the website.

Anyway, in LFS I think you're trying to load the layout in the wrong way. The correct command should be: /axload 40Grid
And make sure you've first loaded the track it was made for.
Quote from Victor :Ah the layout is actually uploaded to the host immediately after uploading the layout on the website.

Anyway, in LFS I think you're trying to load the layout in the wrong way. The correct command should be: /axload 40Grid
And make sure you've first loaded the track it was made for.

Thanks
I used earlier /axload KY3X_TBOCup that didn't work but indead /axload TBOCup works
I would suggest simple solution for correct layout name: first do a command /axlist then type /axload in front of the correct layout name. Works like a charm for lazy typer like me.
Quote from Eclipsed :I would suggest simple solution for correct layout name: first do a command /axlist then type /axload in front of the correct layout name. Works like a charm for lazy typer like me.

Also thanx I did forget many commands also forgot /axlist together with almost all ario commands.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG