The online racing simulator
BF1 render
(15 posts, started )
BF1 render
Not that nice skin, but the most work has been on the scene...
What do you think?

regards Micke

Edit: Tryed to change the Fov, and new light...
Don'n know if i like it more or less...
Attached images
BF1_Duracell4.jpg
BF1_Duracell5.jpg
Main impression - it looks squashed. Check your camera's FOV, and make it bigger.
dude thats awesome
I know this post was made ages and ages ago, but make sure your max aspect ratio is 1.333 (1024*768, 1600*1200 etc)
Quote from viper-gt :I know this post was made ages and ages ago, but make sure your max aspect ratio is 1.333 (1024*768, 1600*1200 etc)

Ok, like this?

regards Mike
Attached images
BF1_17_4.jpg
Quote from viper-gt :I know this post was made ages and ages ago, but make sure your max aspect ratio is 1.333 (1024*768, 1600*1200 etc)

Why? Not everyone uses that aspect ratio. I personally use a 1.6 aspect ratio.
that ratio is just output, it has nothing to do whether it looks squashed or not

the main reason his renders at the start look so strange is because there is litle to no depth perception in them

as for the last one, it looks better
but a tip, dont use reflective grounds, it looks really awkward and is quite unrealistic, also it rarely comes out good looking

as for lighting, stick a skylight in there, renders will take much longer, but it will look shaded right and not bright all the way throughout
Quote from XCNuse :that ratio is just output, it has nothing to do whether it looks squashed or not

the main reason his renders at the start look so strange is because there is litle to no depth perception in them

as for the last one, it looks better
but a tip, dont use reflective grounds, it looks really awkward and is quite unrealistic, also it rarely comes out good looking

as for lighting, stick a skylight in there, renders will take much longer, but it will look shaded right and not bright all the way throughout

Another reason for the squashed look, was that I didnt know how to use the camera in max, so my FOV settings was messed up.
Thanks for the input about lighting and ground...

regards Mike
#9 - Gunn
The reflective ground plane is fine. All it needs is a bit of noise or an underlying texture. Great results can be achieved.
Man, these renders look amazing.

You all got some skills, nice
#11 - CSU1
That looks fu**ing spanking good omg im in love...
nice work
no words can describe how f**king sick that is.... great job
the right picture looks like a toy car like a real one, tried to take out of my screen but no success
Thanks for all comments, I will try to make more of these when it's getting cold and dark outside.

Boosted: If I had a real toycar I could try to photograph it too to see the difference.
I have some experience in photographing too..

best regards Mike
cant get my head round it so used scenes already done added skin
Attached images
Damon hill.jpg
THE JESTER.jpg
THE JESTER2.jpg

BF1 render
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG