HADIMRSKA SPORT
(9 posts, started )
HADIMRSKA SPORT
Vehicle mod: HADIMRSKA SPORT
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/FC0AAB

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :1936 compact two-door Czechoslovakian cabriolet

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Hadimrska Sport is a fictional compact two-door cabriolet made in Czechoslovakia between 1936 and 1938. Mounted with a 4-cylinder engine a robust backbone-chassis and a completely independent suspension, Hadimrska was the people's choice back in the day.

This car is dedicated to LFS fans with an interest in some historical cruising. With its 20 horses it is probably not the fastest LFS mod out there. Beware of oversteer as the car does not have any self centering effect.

Have fun and please, do not forget to double-clutch when downshifting Smile

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Nice car! Smile

It's great to see mods that were made specially for LFS.
Thanks Smile

I wanted to recreate a historical vehicle for cruising and some classic gangster chases. The first choice was the Citroen Traction Avant, but I was unable to figure out how to properly approximate a rear beam axle with a Panhard rod in the LFS Editor. Therefore, I have chosen a much simpler (and slower) model to start with. I hope that players will enjoy it despite a low engine power.

By the way, thank You for the sim development Smile Skills gained in the LFS once saved me from a fender-bender, when my car got into a sudden oversteer.
Very nice!
its so fun car. but the feedback feels very weak on a steering wheel. im using 100ffb but still very weak:/
Thanks Smile Finally, after a year of modding, this learning project turned into a fully-developed mod.

Quote from Giedriune :its so fun car. but the feedback feels very weak on a steering wheel. im using 100ffb but still very weak:/

I keep this mod as realistic as possible. The lack of feedback is caused by the combination of the steering pivot position and the caster angle which are tuned directly according to the data from the manufacturer repair manuals. Yes, the feedback is extremely weak, but these cars did not have any self-centering effect IRL. However, feel free to adjust the caster to your liking Smile
By the way, if you are interested, I have found a contemporary review from 1932 Motor Sport magazine. It is about the older "pre-facelift" Tatra 57 model, but the chassis is very similar.

From the review: "The steering is light and accurate, and although there is no self-centering action the car possesses that fixed, steady line of direction at all speeds, which generally accompanies this asset."
It is one of the rare vehicles that is so old and underpowered and yet makes a comfortable take-off. It has an efficient engine. My request from you is that the windscreen number one (I gave an example, I don't understand the film) looks dark as if there is film. I would be very happy if it looks light like the original version of the game.
Thanks for the feedback, the windshield should be fixed now Smile

HADIMRSKA SPORT
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG