The online racing simulator
T248 noises [wheel was faulty]

Good day! Is this fine for t248? The wheel is new
Hello there! I got the T248X and my wheel does *NOT* do that. I did have a defective T248X already and my new one already started to make weird sounds few days into the gameplay. I think it would be smart to get it warranty serviced or even better, refunded as thrustmaster is not that thrustworthy anymore.Big grin
Quote from DevilSL :Hello there! I got the T248X and my wheel does *NOT* do that. I did have a defective T248X already and my new one already started to make weird sounds few days into the gameplay. I think it would be smart to get it warranty serviced or even better, refunded as thrustmaster is not that thrustworthy anymore.Big grin

HiSmile I've got it warranty serviced already, about 20 minutes ago. Thank u for feedback. See u soon here)
It seems quite normal if you have an internal dumper effect enabled, or if the damper ffb effect is playing.
Quote from DevilSL :Hello there! I got the T248X and my wheel does *NOT* do that. I did have a defective T248X already and my new one already started to make weird sounds few days into the gameplay. I think it would be smart to get it warranty serviced or even better, refunded as thrustmaster is not that thrustworthy anymore.Big grin

The service center rejected the steering wheel and approved an exchange or return, just bought a moza base and loved it. Never buy trustmaster

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG