The online racing simulator
XRG Diesel and Eletric variations
If there are a diesel and eletric variations of the XF GT, why not the XR GT? Do not worry, I have the solution!

Introducing the XR GT 2.0 Di-T (thanks to [OD]Jardim for the name idea hhh) and XR E-GT! The former being powered by a 2 liter turbodiesel inline-4 making 137 bhp and 305 Nm to the rear wheels; the latter being powered by a small eletric motor, producing 157 bhp and 279 Nm, also to the rear wheels. Both will also come with unique sets and a taxi sign for any roleplay purposes.

They are very similar to the regular XR GT in terms of specs. Now the nimble rear-wheel-drive demo car of LFS has 2 twins!

Petrol, diesel or eletric? The choice is yours!

Feel free to leave any feedback below! Any visual updates (custom skins, any special bodywork, etc) will follow suit.
Attached images
XRD.jpg
XRE.jpg
XR GT 2.jpg
XR GT.jpg
Yes, and thank you!
Smile
In the LFs game, the diesel setting does not pull at all on the slope. Although it feels good at 4000/2000rpm, it still does not go uphill.
#5 - J--
Finally rwd diesel, thanks.
Quote from X20XEV GM :In the LFs game, the diesel setting does not pull at all on the slope. Although it feels good at 4000/2000rpm, it still does not go uphill.

I've been noticed via discord about that issue aswell, I'll tweak the engine settings when I get home today, maybe a turbo pressure increase will be enough.
#7 - Vilix
+1, good idea
The unused space in that tiny screen could show the current speed. Would be great for cruising servers. Overall awesome mod
Quote from TheSevenOfClubs :I've been noticed via discord about that issue aswell, I'll tweak the engine settings when I get home today, maybe a turbo pressure increase will be enough.

I made this comment last year when there was a demo license, but I was wrong. UF turbo diesel(4x4), UF diesel truck (waits too long for turbo but still efficient), Xf Gtd and Fxo turbo diesel provide very good traction.
The sluggishness I see in your vehicle at low revs is also clearly visible during takeoff (traction is very good at mid-upper revs). Xf Gtd is not very good at lower revs, but the power distribution is more homogeneous. If you want, you can adjust it again by taking Xf Gtd, Uf turbo diesel (4x4) and Fxo diesel as examples.
The lower revs may be more lively, while the upper revs may be dull, no problem.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG