The online racing simulator
cant load servers in demo
(12 posts, started )
#1 - m777
hi guys i have a problem. i cant load the list of servers in demo mode why ???
illepall

PLEAZE I NEED HELP !:irked:
#2 - dev
Firewall?
#3 - m777
Trying to play it at home or work/school/etc? (they might have a firewall you don't know of). Do you have a router, does your work/school/etc have a router?
#5 - Jakg
Quote from m777 :hi guys i have a problem. i cant load the list of servers in demo mode why ???
illepall

PLEAZE I NEED HELP !:irked:

what patch do you have? what does it say?
#6 - m777
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Trying to play it at home or work/school/etc? (they might have a firewall you don't know of). Do you have a router, does your work/school/etc have a router?

Yesterday started to say: error coudnt connect to master server
i dont know what is happening.
#7 - Jakg
Quote from m777 :Yesterday started to say: error coudnt connect to master server

your pc - is the xp firewall on? turn it off
Quote from m777 :Yesterday started to say: error coudnt connect to master server

You say yesterday.. are you saying that it worked before yesterday? If yes, have you made any changes to the system, no matter how insignificant? Installed anything, uninstalled anything, system restore?
#9 - m777
Quote from NotAnIllusion :You say yesterday.. are you saying that it worked before yesterday? If yes, have you made any changes to the system, no matter how insignificant? Installed anything, uninstalled anything, system restore?

nop i didnt uninstall install etc things

This REALLY looks like a firewall issue. When I had a Kerion WinRoute FW, I had got that message too - are you completely sure you havent got any program that can behave like a firewall(for ex. Norton Antivirus). Of course you can contact your ISP and ask them if there is any problem with your connection.
#11 - m777
Quote from MadCatX :This REALLY looks like a firewall issue. When I had a Kerion WinRoute FW, I had got that message too - are you completely sure you havent got any program that can behave like a firewall(for ex. Norton Antivirus). Of course you can contact your ISP and ask them if there is any problem with your connection.

dudes thus is strange. now is working perfectly. i dont know why

:P

anyway thanks a lot !
#12 - CSU1
:bannana_p another happy camper

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG