The online racing simulator
#1 - uf1
About unfairy(censored) servers :(
I think something needs to be done about (censored) LFS servers. There are people around me who play on these servers. And unfortunately, even though I explain to them that this situation is not good at all, they say that it does not pose a problem for them. The servers don't appear to be empty, and a few servers I looked at were actually full. In fact, I think it is an issue that should be referred to the judicial authorities. What do lfs moderators think about this issue?
*/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
* /
* 1-) I think removing s2 and s1 and merging them under a single license could solve this situation. /
* /
* (but that solution doesn't seem viable.) /
* /
* 2-) In other lfs versions, if there is support for these versions, that support can be removed. /
* /
* 3-) The right to open a server with a local network connection can be removed. /
* /
* 4-) lfs's own tools can be made to connect to lfs servers. in this way, it may become impossible to
* play lfs without connecting to the lfs server. (this will eliminate the situation of playing without
* be online, but there are no houses without internet in this century and I think this situation will not
* be a problem) (at the same time, dds extension files made by people themselves may become unusable, but
* we can connect these files to the server, so they can use the designed files.). /
*///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG