The online racing simulator
redline racing
(9 posts, closed, started )
redline racing
hi
i love redline's server and most of the redline people, patrese n that, and have had some brilliant races. but i went on their server and the admin, evo was being all high and mighty, and sum1 was arguing with the fool. so i said in a polite manor, "i love redlines server and like the people, but evo u are a bit power hungry" and i was banned, no warning, just bam, and i had done nothing to attract attention to myself.

i really hope that redline hasnt turned into another 'ban anyone' type team (im sure we can think of a few right now)

just yesterday my m8 was banned for calling evo 'a bandit'

i know i should email the team, but when the main admin behaves like this, i cant expect a 'fair trial'

so i ask in a polite way,
please unban me u idiot.
You come in my server and give me abuse and then you are surprised that you get banned ?

What planet do you live on then ?

If you cant read the server rules, it ain't my problem, and if you have no respect, you get none back. Is that hard to understand ?

I have asked nicely for people to stop posting in the forums, we have a system to deal with complaints, if you choose to ignore it, what more can I do ?

Either way, I don't come in to your domain and give you abuse, you should have expected what you got, deal with it.
how is that abuse u old hag? i said, you have got a bit power hungry, u could have said, u are entitled to your opinion, or, dont say that again, or just ignored my opinion.

u have been banning loads of people for silly things and its a shame because redline server used to be the best.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :how is that abuse u old hag? i said, you have got a bit power hungry, u could have said, u are entitled to your opinion, or, dont say that again, or just ignored my opinion.

u have been banning loads of people for silly things and its a shame because redline server used to be the best.

Old hag ? lol, the thing is, it's exactly that attitude that got you banned in the first place.

Yet another example of the sort we don't want at RR racing.
you still haven't applogised to me for what you did... so yes.. you are mean either way
my attitude has only been bad since u banned me.

u act like u invented the wheel, so high and mighty, mind u, u are so old u probably did invent the wheel.

shame, i like your team and server
I'm sorry but these arguments are best dealt with outside the forum, if you have any grievances, take them up with Redline. The LFS forum is not a boxing ring for you to scrap in.
Please go here>
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5724
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :how is that abuse u old hag? i said, you have got a bit power hungry, u could have said, u are entitled to your opinion, or, dont say that again, or just ignored my opinion.

Netherless, it is HER server. Simple rules, not matter how strict it is, you must abide by them. Calling her an old hag isn't going to make things better, you just dug yourself a deeper hole.

She's been banning folk because they don't pay attention to the rules, and don't make an effort to apologise for their mistake. Strict it is yes, but netherless its her Server, she decides what goes and what not, even if you think its unfair. There are plenty of other servers to join.
This thread is closed

redline racing
(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG