The online racing simulator
Call for Bids: Coverage
We have now had several inquiries by teams interested in covering the upcoming season. Since we only have one spot open for actually doing coverage (we have 17 race cars, 1 admin, and we need room for driver changes), we can only admit one coverage team.

Therefore we are herewith asking teams to let us know about their interest in covering the MoE. Coverage will have to be in English since we are expecting an international audience. In your inquiry, pls do include the following infos:

1. Who are you, where are you from? What have you done so far and so on?
2. Do you want to do video or audio coverage?
3. What are your technical possibilities? Can you provide enough bandwidth for the expected amount of viewers/listeners? The 24h had quite a large audience, so anything below 150 spots most probably won't be enough.
4. What are your actual plans for the coverage? Do you want to cover the full races or do you want to do on and off coverage?
5. Do you have fluent English speakers?
6. Would you be interested in covering the support races as well?

Please send your inquiry to admins at mastersofendurance.eu. We will then get in contact with you shortly.

Thank you.
ZWR Radio are interested

email sent
gamer-FM would provide TV-broadcasting about the MoE like the last season. I can cast all races. At the moment i am still in rebuild my studio but i will finish that in the next two weeks. English coverage and race-shows before and after the event will be given to a audience of >500 viewers.

If there are any interests, please send me a request to Mika@gamer-fm.de with the most-wanted things inside a stream and we can discuss that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG