The online racing simulator
4x4 and 8x8 platform
(10 posts, started )
4x4 and 8x8 platform
Since lfs support modding , pepeols made some trucks mods ,sadly with 6x6 trucks and 8x8 you cant have more than 4 wheels rotating , would be cool if we get like 6x6 and 8x8 platform Big grin .

it is very necessary
As much as I would like to try to race this one...
...there are way too much more needed improvements to LFS than this.
Agreed, needs this.. This is a sim racing.. And racing isn't limited to 4 wheels and race cars... If this makes it into game at some point it will make for a whole new world of racing,cruising.. Etc

I'd love to a trailer support or lets say a PIVOT POINT where it allows mod makes to define an object to be towed or simple used as a steering method (like a hydraulic one)

Most derby races have a trailer and some old busted car
i mean, they made 2 wheelers and 3 wheelers, so 6 and 8 wheelers should be easy
Quote from Grechin :i mean, they made 2 wheelers and 3 wheelers, so 6 and 8 wheelers should be easy

But the options to create a 2-wheeled vehicle (bike, bicycle) and a 3-wheeled vehicle (whether the single wheel should be in front [Trike] or in the back [Three Wheeler]) already exist.
Attached images
image_2023-08-26_220538643.png
Quote from TheSevenOfClubs :But the options to create a 2-wheeled vehicle (bike, bicycle) and a 3-wheeled vehicle (whether the single wheel should be in front [Trike] or in the back [Three Wheeler]) already exist.

Hey, not sure if you actually read what he wrote, but he wrote the exact same thing.

My opinion about this suggestion is that adding more wheels on a mod would not be as easy as people previously stated it is, because we would expect more grip and way different physics by adding them. This means that it would probably be some kind of easy to add them in LFS Editor (just for decorative purposes - like only moving and not expecting much from them), but it would probably be a lot of time-consuming to add them in the actual game physics.

Overall it would be enjoyable to have a mod with more than 4 wheels, so I cheer on the idea and hope to see it in LFS at some point.
Quote from neozixxs :Since lfs support modding , pepeols made some trucks mods ,sadly with 6x6 trucks and 8x8 you cant have more than 4 wheels rotating , would be cool if we get like 6x6 and 8x8 platform Big grin .

IDK what this is, but i want it
when upload? :lol:
great suggestion
well well well

4x4 and 8x8 platform
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG