My first LFS movie
(11 posts, started )
LFS Black
Here is my first attempt at a movie.

http://rapidshare.com/files/31114002/lfs_movie.avi

New mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?ffsmx91w9ms

OR NOW WITH YOUTUBE GOODNESS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5aaHGCy578

It is approx. 3m20s in length (640x480, ~50mb, DivX)

There are very very limited special effects in this movie, in fact only two types were used in the whole thing. I did this for a reason. I wanted to see what sort of reaction I can get without using the fancy effects.

It "only" took me about a week and a half to make it (I was planning on one night!!!).

The video is a little bit choppy in some places, but I will improve on this as time goes on.

I think its a good fast paced high energy video, no orchestral music here.

Comments please, good or bad!!

Cheers.Smile
hmmmmmm, musn't be very good then???

or do i need some other access options? i will upload to my isp webspace tomorrow in a different format if required..... or youtube it.
I would like to watch your video, but unfortunately i can't download it from rapidshare :/ Upload it somwhere else, please ! =)
#6 - Ast
I really quite like your first vid, a few iffy bits but a lot of nice editing going on.
I look forward to seeing some more Smile
For a first vid 100/1 Big grin well it was a chunk of iceburg better than my first vid Schwitz
Sorry for not commenting at your movie ! I 've watched it on monday but forgot to comment here, so here i go now Big grin
As you mentioned, at some place there's some stuttering, you need to make something 'bout that :P
Imho the "intro" was a little long ( the part with the "rocky music" :P ) . Loved the part when the FZR went flying, really good camera angles there.
Other than that, there wer no really outstanding moments. It's a well made video, for Your first try , so keep 'em coming ! =]
Quote from MataGyula :As you mentioned, at some place there's some stuttering, you need to make something 'bout that :P
Imho the "intro" was a little long ( the part with the "rocky music" :P ) . Loved the part when the FZR went flying, really good camera angles there.
Other than that, there wer no really outstanding moments. It's a well made video, for Your first try , so keep 'em coming ! =]

Thanks for the comments matagyula. I think i can improve on the actual capture process and once I can work vdub properly so i can use the clips in pinnacle, it should be better.

The "intro" wasnt really an "intro" to speak of. More like a story of a guy dreaming his fz50 from a road car, into the fzr race car. It probably wasn't told so well, but meh, next time.ShrugBig grin
The story was told well it was only me who didn't get it Big grin (as I wasn't looking for a story :o )
Unfortunately, I was unable to successfully download your film from rapidshare:/ I would want to watch it. Put it up on another site, would you? =) mini crossword

My first LFS movie
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG