The online racing simulator
Custom camera settings resetting
Hello, recently I've been having an annoying issue where the custom camera settings I use keep resetting if I spec/pit and then respawn, or if I spectate someone else while my car's on the track (using TAB, for example), and then if I switch back to my car, the camera is reset to the default values.

First image is the custom values that I use, second image was taken after I pitted and then rejoined the track shortly after. This is happening for every vehicle I drive ingame, mod or not.
Attached images
image_2023-06-08_141922088.png
image_2023-06-08_141952043.png
Anyone...?
#3 - Racon
** Best answer **
Not had that happen to me, but the data for that is stored in LFS/data/views - maybe you could check that folder for something fishy? Shrug
I also never had this happen, lfs allways remembers my view settings for each car. Could be that lfs has no permition to write the files, so you may want to run lfs as administrator. Not sure if some data is also stored in cfg txt.
maybe the files are "read-only"
Quote from Racon :Not had that happen to me, but the data for that is stored in LFS/data/views - maybe you could check that folder for something fishy? Shrug

That folder doesn't even exist to me. I'll create one named views and I'll see if this keeps happening or not.
Update: created the folder and I see files being created there, so it's safe to suppose that the custom camera settings are being saved in that folder. Thank you!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG