The online racing simulator
Tire Pressure RealTime visual for players
Hello, will be great if Tire Pressure will be shown to us as Tire Temperature is for example. see pic. thanks
Attached images
Screenshot 2023-06-30 224255.png
First thing - what you see in F12 menu is NOT live reading of tyres data,it's pit instructions what pressure should be set up during next pitstop.
Second thing - not sure if you have been sleeping for past ?? years,but tyre physics are being reworked,unfortunatelly it's not going as fast as most of us could wish,but still I'm sure Scawen has taken all aspects into account,including pressure increase due temperature rise.
Yes I remember it was reworked, but I do not know every technical aspect of it...while I can see realtime date of other things like clutch and tire temps, suspension state. I can't see pressure anywhere, can I? is there a way? if there is I do not know it...so if pressure is as u say all good, than only thing I am suggesting is that, would be nice if we can see it realtime, like this for example. see pic.
Attached images
Screenshot 2023-06-30 224255.png

This figure suggests that as the temperature increases, the pressure increases
very cool, I never noticed "pad thickness", I will take it in consideration when driving...all in all my suggestion comes down to this: if we could see actual pressure number in realtime, so I will edit OG post, thanks
How about the ideal gas equation, pV=nRT. This tells us that pressure is a linear function of the temperature for a gas in a closed constant volume. So, basically by looking at temperature, you are also reading the pressure up to a constant multiplier. The two quantities are in very close relation.
Quote from rane_nbg :How about the ideal gas equation, pV=nRT. This tells us that pressure is a linear function of the temperature for a gas in a closed constant volume. So, basically by looking at temperature, you are also reading the pressure up to a constant multiplier. The two quantities are in very close relation.

hmm, okey formula is formula, but we do not see Tire Air temperature number, we only see color. surface temps differ from tire air temps, transition is very gradual. so we can not count on surface temp numbers to calculate tire air number to calculate pressure. would not be simpler to just see pressures realtime? I like to tweak setups sometimes and pressure number is pretty important if u ask me to see, to understudy behavior more, if nothing at least am curious to see actual crazy pressures before tire pops Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG