The online racing simulator
Question: When were going to be able to test new graphics on our pc's
Im bored of lfs now, its the same whole thing over and over again driving mods. Its been like this for 2 months now since i dont have anything new to play and wondering all time when this update or even a test going to come out
This year i can smell it
By the famous words of Derek Trotter "This time next year we will be millionares".

All jokes aside there were some rumours the the end of year could be a contender for a public release.
am sick of those useless parasitic and noisy threads
It's beyond my understanding how people can get bored beside being at work or at school. You must be a boring person, I would say, which this thread actually demonstrates.

"A spoiled child is used to getting what they want when they want it"

Please go away.
Quote from turbofan :am sick of those useless parasitic and noisy threads
It's beyond my understanding how people can get bored beside being at work or at school. You must be a boring person, I would say, which this thread actually demonstrates.

Please go away.

Says the one that bans people from Just A Ride because someone said ''chill my friend''. bruh

Please go away.

Since when i cant express my feedback about the game? If i had better pc i would not be bored cuz it would open more options to play what i like
Please stop spreading negativity and learn how not to get ignorant when someones in ur server Tongue
@mouseman
I didnt expect you would fall as low as to imply I ban people unfairly, simply because they write "chill my friend"
Each ban has a context, you can't judge a decision without it.

So, in short, in real world we would have someone crashing someone else, and that person responsible would say "hey chill my friend" to the police when they arrest him, and they would let him go free.
You should try it, maybe it works IRL, but here is not IRL, it happened on JaR, and we are not corrupt.

Your attempt to defame me is miserable.

@noticeLV
Since when I can't express my feedback about your feedback ?
Such threads will normally result in arguments and this one has already been reported. I'm tempted to close it already, but will leave it open for now purely to avoid being accused of not allowing free speech.

You know we can't answer any such questions, so the only possible benefit of a thread like this is you guys having fun speculating. But how much fun and joy comes from simply arguing?

I won't close the thread but I will unsubscribe. Please stay nice, though I think it's probably better to let the thread die. The likely reported posts will probably end in thread closure anyway.
I'm more curious - what do you expect from the upcoming new update that will suddenly blow your mind and make LFS not boring? Just because the shadows are more realistic and lighting can change from day to night and back will LFS suddenly become so much more interesting for you? Please,clear this up...
The day and night cycle and the new map expansions are the ones that im looking forward to explore.
and one week after release you'll get bored again because "it's always the same night and day cycle"... and make a new thread about when the next update because you get bored
hard times in perspective hum lol
And after you have explored,what then? Next thread about new needs of updates?
LFS has a lot to offer already - there are plenty of racing events happening almost every day (seeing you joining RandomCar for a single round and not returning as you were not competitive tells me that's not your cup of tea however).
I'm sure slow drivers and figure skaters can offer also something to do,but anyway - if you get bored so quickly after less than 3 years,the new update will not please you for a long time anyway.
@noticeLV and the offended crowd
well am sorry I just love jumping in sidewalk puddles and splash everyone around, and they never like it but well, I cant help, am autistic
have fun
I believe it will be very soon Smile we have to wait Smile

We have to be patient, this work takes a long time, what the LFS team is doing is something incredible that takes a lot of time, the work that the LFS development team is doing is something huge.

We have to be calm and give it time Smile
This new big update is not only better lighting and shadows.

It's like a milestone for the developers and the community. The long awaited new tyre physics.

Supporting one version of LFS will allow for consistent updates and content being made considering the small team of course.

LFS Editor is a huge addition. For me it will always be a pleasure making a new car mod.

Also will bring new people to the game, especially releasing it on Steam.
Quote from Eclipsed :And after you have explored,what then? Next thread about new needs of updates?
LFS has a lot to offer already - there are plenty of racing events happening almost every day (seeing you joining RandomCar for a single round and not returning as you were not competitive tells me that's not your cup of tea however).
I'm sure slow drivers and figure skaters can offer also something to do,but anyway - if you get bored so quickly after less than 3 years,the new update will not please you for a long time anyway.

Mentioning the RandomCar event attendence i had only keyboard and didnt want to drive with it since i did not have my mouse at that time, and after that i forgot about it but i want to do race some events. I need to sort some things irl before i do that
Quote from Evolution_R :Also will bring new people to the game, especially releasing it on Steam.

is you good

Please go away.

What an idiotic comment.

While i think threads like these are pointless shouting into the void, the personal insults are unneeded.
It's very easy to understand how one can get bored, driving the same cars on the same tracks in the same state gets kinda old after some years.

While the mod system helped somewhat in the car department, LFS is kinda thin on content and some of the existing one desperately needs updating, everybody that's still here is aware of that.
Quote from johneysvk :
What an idiotic comment.

@johney So I guess you should find this quote a personnal insult too. But I dont, as I dont find anything personnal insult in my posts.

I find ur comment, hmm lets say, 'normatively entertaining'. But I understand where the grain of sand is now, so thank you, but i'll forget again tomorrow, because it is so small.

Greetings. : )

edit :
sorry but u wrong on one point : it is not so obviously a shout in the void, lol

btw, when will we have the next update after the next update ? I cant wait Wink
k⠀
I love drama
Quote from NotNiceLV :Im bored of lfs now, its the same whole thing over and over again driving mods. Its been like this for 2 months now since i dont have anything new to play and wondering all time when this update or even a test going to come out

Im having fun after 8years and i ignore mods Shrug

Work on your speed little men trust me you dont get bored
@turbofan

Johney does have a point.

Thread is opened by a person who claims is bored of current state of LFS.

You jump in claiming you are sick of threads like this.

I do see an analogy in here. Maybe both of you not posting and just enjoying whatever you do is better option? Uhmm

Also insulting and the aggressive tone is not the way to go. Try to calm it down a bit.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG