The online racing simulator
Looking someone to continue this project. ( Here's a shell )
Hello!

Some people may have known about this thing, as I have now practiced 3D-modelling ( and planning ), mainly as a hobby. Not really a good one I must say... especially when showing something following.

...after discussions about LFS mods generally, and how time is a limiting factor sometimes, and how everyone creates things differently. Conclusion is to share and see the outcome... mainly to see your reactions. Would I create something like this in real life if I could? Not directly... the front looks like a tortoise has hit a wall, while roof and rear looks imo quite okay.

I am absolutely aware people have their own projects with their limited time and usually, as always, if people has something to complain, they do complain. However, the point is to continuing project.

INFO:

.obj is completely mine, I have created it completely out of nowhere, so you simply CAN'T have a copyright strike, because creator is me, and I am sharing it for free. ( as long as I am credited for... another story is however, do I wish to be credited about this... model )

.obj does contain few errors, mainly on shadings.

Inspiration is based from real life, where designers abandon their projects... only to see a new life in somehow else.

You can modify as anyhow as you like, but same credit rule applies as generally.

I am highly aware of reactions, both positive and negative.

It is basically just an outer shell, but does work within the layout it was originally designed, as well as aerodynamics.

Have fun!
Attached images
UmtoDuelzein_AlphaGeneral.png
UmtoDuelzein_AlphaFront.png
UmtoDuelzein_AlphaSide.png
UmtoDuelzein_AlphaRear.png
Attached files
UMTO DUELZEIN.zip - 162.6 KB - 61 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG