The online racing simulator
#26 - Jakg
#27 - SamH
Morning all!

Becky, I'm not about to apologise for thoroughly enjoying your posts and frequently being in stitches when you poke fun. Your sense of humour and turns of phrase strike a chord

I do have to apologise for my friends Mikey and Cupcake (aka do0f), though, who would love nothing more than to steer me towards my next future ex Mrs Hopkinson. Their desire to pair me off with the first member of the opposite sex that comes along, in the belief that I'd be happier in a relationship than I am now, should not become your problem or a source of any discomfort for you. I do genuinely apologise!

SamZ
Quote from Becky Rose :Yah tell me about it, i've tried being rude, obnoxious, arrogant and bigotted and still you all love me! I'm bloody marvellous

Oh, concieted too (sp)

Maybe you should try condesending. Works for me - I'm really unpopular!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#29 - SamH
ROFL!!
#30 - Jakg
Quote from thisnameistaken :My girlfriend's crap at washing up and spends most of her time in the pub, but other than that she's alright and she's got very acceptable knockers. Trade you for a case of Seabrook crisps?

knockers you say? done

and ROFL at the page!
Don't be so stupid Gentlefoot that will never work.
#32 - SamH
Quote from Funnybear :Had your left tit sprung a leak there Sam?

Oooer.. does look weird doesn't it. A lighter sprang a leak in my top pocket. The photo shows me using another lighter to burn off the butane! I was drunk, k!?
Quote from SamH :Morning all!

Becky, I'm not about to apologise for thoroughly enjoying your posts and frequently being in stitches when you poke fun. Your sense of humour and turns of phrase strike a chord

I do have to apologise for my friends Mikey and Cupcake (aka do0f), though, who would love nothing more than to steer me towards my next future ex Mrs Hopkinson. Their desire to pair me off with the first member of the opposite sex that comes along, in the belief that I'd be happier in a relationship than I am now, should not become your problem or a source of any discomfort for you. I do genuinely apologise!

SamZ

With that sort of speach Sam, you could become President
#34 - SamH
Quote from Fordman :With that sort of speach Sam, you could become President

Oooh! I should get practicing!

Nuclear.. grrr
Newklar.. ack
Nookular.. ooh
New Queue Larr.. YAY!

Vote SamH for president!!
Quote from SamH :Oooh! I should get practicing!

Nuclear.. grrr
Newklar.. ack
Nookular.. ooh
New Queue Larr.. YAY!

Vote SamH for president!!

only one thing to say: +1
You be president and i'll be Prime Minister, and we'll see just how 'little' Britain really is... !

Neutron Bomb
New Tron Bome
Noo Thron Boomb
Newcastle Brown Ale
Quote :You be president and i'll be Prime Minister, and we'll see just how 'little' Britain really is... !

who will be sebastian then???
'I want that one!' 'Yea, yea I know.' 'Want that one!!'
eeh eeh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote from SamH :Oooer.. does look weird doesn't it. A lighter sprang a leak in my top pocket. The photo shows me using another lighter to burn off the butane! I was drunk, k!?

I seem to remember several of us running like hell when the second lighter was produced, awaiting the fireball effect
cograts samh. Your like me mum at 5 a.m.
Quote from do0f :god where have you been?!.. apart from gatering paparatzi attention

It does make a change I guess, gathering pepperoni is usually a more accurate description of Sam's whereabouts - and ham 'n' pineapple, meat feast, cheese and tomato.....
So is all this true, is Sam really a tractor loving pizza eating becky obsessed thermo man?
#44 - SamH
Nope! I don't like pizza!
So you're a tractor loving Becky obsessed thermoman then? *runs*
All I can say is, don't kill me too much at Donington
Quote from Becky Rose :So is all this true, is Sam really a tractor loving pizza eating becky obsessed thermo man?

Do you like tractor loving, pizza eating, becky obsessed, Thermo men? Becuase if you do then I could be your man!!
What's a thermo man?
A very cruddy TV sitcom with appalling scripts and, since the lead actor moved on, very wooden acting.
Quote from Becky Rose :You be president and i'll be Prime Minister, and we'll see just how 'little' Britain really is... !

Neutron Bomb
New Tron Bome
Noo Thron Boomb
Newcastle Brown Ale

Oi Oi Viki Pollard Yer but no but
#50 - do0f
Yeah, we appologise for, by we I mean me and Mikey, for pairing simon up with the first female that comes his way. but he gets sooo lonely in his little red tractor. We have to do something about it don't we fuzzbum?.. and in relation to the comment about "the internet still suffers women" or something like that.... i say. die Big grin

Quote from SamH :Nope! I don't like pizza! Wink

no this is correct... he likes curries. just dont go withim 3 miles of his arse after one Wink

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG