The online racing simulator
Connection is unplugged.
(4 posts, started )
Connection is unplugged.
I've been having this problem since the beginning of last night now. My internet is coming from a router, and usually it works out fine. But since last night, there would be a message, saying that "A network cable is unplugged" and it would automatically reonnect, but it delays the whole internet process.

And I checked the network settings, and properties of the Local Area Connect, it claims to be working properly.

Can anyone assist, this is happening on the main PC as well.
#2 - TiJay
Restart the route, check your LAN wires are in correctly, if necessary hard-reset the router to factory settings.
Quote from TiJay :Restart the route, check your LAN wires are in correctly, if necessary hard-reset the router to factory settings.

Try that ^^

Then if it still does not work try connecting without Router and see if you still have the same problem or not. If you dont then it could be that the router could be on its way out.

If you still have the same problem then I would be looking at your network card. Reinstall drivers and so on.

Ciao
Problem was solved last week, turned out to be a lot of dust in teh ventilation of the router, gave it a blow, and the heating problem was gone .

Connection is unplugged.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG