The online racing simulator
Pajeo 4006 sedan 2.2TDX
I quite love racing, but what I love most to do is drive stock flavoured cars, just knowing you're on a limited vehicle in every aspect gives me an edge to give everything they got, and I never got to do so yet on a peugeot 406.

So I'm currently working on a totally legit Pajeo 4006 sedan powered by the biggest 4 pot available back on its time, the 2.2TDX engine, still deciding if I'll go with petrol or diesel, both are great configs.

Its been both a detrimental and fun exprience to model, still a bit messy, but with patience and retrial I'm getting good results! Omg omg omg

Once I get this finished and properly tested(eventually... it'll take a while) I might give birth to a much more thrilling machine.
Attached images
Screenshot from 2023-04-21 13-34-51.png
Added details on the front, corrected front lenght, I was questioning myself if I was making a 106 sedan instead Ya right

Not much changed, as most of the actual updates is boring stuff such as the model's structure and making sure it looks acceptable for the time being
Attached images
Details.png
front-length.png
#3 - Kova.
Damn son! This starting well!
Update #2
Main chassis finished, just gotta correct and polish it a bit more. Dead banana
Attached images
A lot of layout corrections... 2.png
A lot of layout corrections....png
update #3
Not much done, really. except a lot was done, mostly being mapping corrections and making sure its triangulated properly in the editor, while I was at it I fixed the scale to match the real counterpart as best as possible, not a 1:1 scale but on a very acceptable level...

A couple of pics from today's work, yes while scaling it down I ran into a couple of issues, so the shape got a bit wobbly. ofc that's gonna be addressed in the next update
Attached images
Fixed the scale! 2.png
Fixed the scale!.png
Front bumper, using correct mapping now!.png
Nearly there.png
Perfect.png
but of course still hard to get it right.png
Really nice!
update #4
Not much progress, but it is better to admit failure and re-attempt, re-learn to get a desirable result, and I finally made a breaktrough connecting all together, I believe I'm going to be able progress faster, after all the model is just half the journey and the exterior is half of that halved journey Rofl
Attached images
Seems good 2.png
Seems good.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG