I take the interior of high poly mesh to replace on lowpoly
Attached images
405 e.png
Wip
Attached images
405 f.png
Nice! Looking forward to this one Smile
wip

Some vertices need to be moved, too much space at rear passenger Smile Maybe front logo and steerwheel logo can be skinable...
Attached images
405 g.png
405 h.png
405 i.png
wip, texture and some vertices, driver replaced
Attached images
405 j.jpg
405 k.jpg
wip, carpet, seat textured
Attached images
lfs_00000033.jpg
lfs_00000034.jpg
Glad it got released!
I gotta ask, do you have any idea if/when a skin template will be released? Smile
I need to fix some errors before Wink
crazy fun mod! such a boat, just like real life - don't change the physics anymore Smile
love this mod its so fun thank youu <3 Smile
Traction is good, the weight distribution convinces me well enough that I'm on a FF 4-door saloon but unfortunately the only downside for me is the suspension.

I can see why trail arm was picked over mcpherson on the rear so it wouldn't handle beyond what the real thing can do but I also don't think the 405 was known for being tailhappy lmao I was just caught off-guard from how much the rear would kick out even flat to the floor charging through a turn, if the current suspension values are actually being troublesome I wouldn't really mind if the rear was swapped for the same as the front.

It would not only reduce some of the rear roll(its really troublesome at times), it would also be a good chance see what it could be improved. I can see its good potential its a promising mod after all, model looks great!

I hope the input helps, good luck in the future mods they're looking good Thumbs up

P.S: Unless this is meant to be an actual boat, in which I'll give credit I was having fun catching its rear(just because it was troublesome it doesn't take the fun away! Big grin) if so, take this new piece of knowledge with you to make the Mi16 version the best it could be! now its 2 annoying people who wants it now Rofl
Hi everyone, the mesh from sketchfab is ripped from the other game, that's not a problem, i need to finish the mesh that' i've started in blender and reupload a legal version. @Daniel564 if you have some reference, i can make it better Wink
I restart a high poly project. I hope i can release it before february.
Attached images
P405HD.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG