The online racing simulator
G27 driver compatibility
(7 posts, started )
G27 driver compatibility
Hello People, did anyone have problems with the g27 steering wheel and windows 11? About configuring the driver so that it can be recognized by the PC.
Because on the logitech page there are no drivers compatible with w11 for the g27.
#2 - Racon
I had the same moment of panic with my G29, I'm win7 and hadn't even considered the OS when I got the wheel. The box and the manual both say win 10/11 is required. But, good news, I installed "Logitech Gaming Software" from their site and the wheel is recognised and works perfectly on win7 (except for a row of LEDs)
Quote from Racon :I had the same moment of panic with my G29, I'm win7 and hadn't even considered the OS when I got the wheel. The box and the manual both say win 10/11 is required. But, good news, I installed "Logitech Gaming Software" from their site and the wheel is recognised and works perfectly on win7 (except for a row of LEDs)

But the g29 works perfectly with w11, I don't know if it works well for those who have g27 with that operating system.
#4 - Racon
ah, sorry, I misread your question - I can't help with win11 as I'm trying very hard not to move on from 7 Smile
** Best answer **
#7 - Pasci
Some times Windows (primarily found on windows 10; I use Windows 11 since some months) installs an other driver for G27. You can check that when you start the "USB-Gamecontroller einrichten"" (I know only the german item; perhaps its named like "Configure USB game controller"?) and when you only see parts of the device (e.g. fewer buttons); then the wrong driver was installed (from Windows itself).

Now you need to uninstall the wrong software first and install the "old" Logitech Windows 10 driver (as mentioned above). It works for me on different systems (before on Windows 10 and now also with Windows 11).

G27 driver compatibility
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG