The online racing simulator
Bike Reset?
(5 posts, started )
Bike Reset?
I was riding a motorcycle in a server that does not allow players to Reset their vehicles, and a guy crashed his bike near me and he just popped back and continued. I tried my Reset button and was not allowed to reset. After searching the forums it appears I'm the only one with this question, so it might be obvious, but how do you stand your bike back up after a crash?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.
Elwood
might be an insim command for that.
I read through the manual and all the in-game preferences, checked the forums, and googled it, but cannot figure out how a player was able to reset his motorcycle in a server that has that function disabled. I have "reset" mapped to my wheel, and it works in servers that are set up for it, so I'm not sure? I was hoping there was a special reset for motorcycles that works in all servers, and that it could be mapped to a wheel like turn signals, through the ctrl+ or alt+ key binds.
If it was PiranMOTO server then try typing in chat: !flip

Insim is a system for programmers to create their own commands. Those custom commands are not listed in the LFS manual or LFS options because they are created by users.
When you join a server with insim system it will often give you a message how to list all commands. Something like "Welcome to server blabla, type !help or see a list of commands."
Thank you, Gutholz! And, thank you johneysvk! I did not know about InSim. Thank you both for your help.

The InSim command is !getup; I tried it and it worked like a charm. This is in [TC] City Driving, BTW.

Thanks also to Scawen Roberts, Eric Bailey, and Victor van Vlaardingen! I'm amazed at the community that has grown around this sim... and it gives this old fart something to look forward to. Thanks, guys.

Bike Reset?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG