Raybeam F97
(14 posts, started )
#1 - terga
Raybeam F97
As you can figure out by now I am a big fan of historic racecars Big grin

#2 - terga
Almost ready Na-na

#3 - terga

Looks awesome, can't wait to try it out!
#5 - terga
Added oval config:

Interior texturing done:

Thanks Jonathon Smile
#6 - terga
Graphically the car is pretty much done. I'll release it when i'm happy with the physics.

#7 - terga
Livery Omg omg omg

good job!
#9 - terga
Physics close to what i want, should release it this week some time.
Quote from terga :Physics close to what i want, should release it this week some time.

Well that was a lie.

Not nice to lie, its bad XD

But seriously, this trifecta that you have made public all look so stunning, great job man. My only gripe (haven't driven then in anger yet) is that the rear wing end plates look disproportionally thick.

Did you do the engine from scratch, I assume its based on the Cosworth DFX Smile
Quote from M3THANOL :

But seriously, this trifecta that you have made public all look so stunning, great job man. My only gripe (haven't driven then in anger yet) is that the rear wing end plates look disproportionally thick.

Hmm yeah now that you say it, you're right, slipped my eyes. Easy fix that...

Quote from M3THANOL :
Did you do the engine from scratch, I assume its based on the Cosworth DFX Smile

Yeah i made it from scratch. And yeah it's the same kind of engine as the DFX but this particular car was powered by Honda/Toyota in 97-98. Essentially it's the same 2.65 liter turbo V8.
Quote from terga :Hmm yeah now that you say it, you're right, slipped my eyes. Easy fix that...

Yeah i made it from scratch. And yeah it's the same kind of engine as the DFX but this particular car was powered by Honda/Toyota in 97-98. Essentially it's the same 2.65 liter turbo V8.

Yeah quick fix Smile

Cool, interesting to see how similar the powerband's are between the engine in this car and the one in my Stupidvan 2 mod, which has the DFX. I see the Honda/Toyota engine makes more power overall but seems to make max power and torque in almost the exact same spot in the rpm range, give or take a few hundred rpm.

Keep up the good work!
Complete physics overhaul done.

Raybeam F97
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG