The online racing simulator
Stupid one! How to screenshot... [SOLVED]
yea, can't find it in the manual...
#2 - th84
Hit the "print screen" button, then open your paint program and cntrl+v.
:hypnotize
Yeah you can do that but there is a disadvantage to it because you can't take multiple pics at a time. Pressing print screen will overwrite the previous pic you did unless you were bothered enough to stop what you were doing in LFS to save the pic... though right now that is your only choice
Print screen doesn't include AA (and af?) atleast with my setup. fraps does.
Quote from frokki :Print screen doesn't include AA (and af?) atleast with my setup. fraps does.

Is this really true? I never knew that. I'll have to give that a try and compare a fraps screenshot to one with the print screen button.
I'll show you
Just wait a while until i stop winning in internet poker
It should include the AA and AF. The only time Print Screen does not capture something is if it's not on the main display layer. Like for example some over lays done in DX9 will not screen shot as they are on another layer.
Quote from frokki :I'll show you
Just wait a while until i stop winning in internet poker

I was wrong. It did this with my old videocard driver, but not anymore because i've updated my drivers to the latest. (previously got some really old ones..)
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
For better screenshoting download a free version of FRAPS (www.fraps.com). Keep it running while gaming and then press F10 to take screenshot and save it as BMP or whatever you select in FRAPS.
-
there is only bmp in the free version lamas...illepall illepall and only 30 sec of recording video and only 30 day trial time....
BMP sucks big time!
-

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG