The online racing simulator
MEN´s Corner - 125ccm GP Bike Races
So finally it happened.

The first server.

For Men.

https://www.veed.io/view/2d4c0 ... dget=true&panel=share

For now 125ccm is fast enough for you. That might change if I see some progress Smile

To make the learning curve as easy as possible with focus on the fun, I will link two easy to use setups for the 125ccm Bike below. It is optimized for use with Mouse or gamepad and runs nicely with autoshifter. You might want to add extra weight on the front to ease the handling.

So you just have to focus on tyre temperature (Which is basically more important than the bike setup, WARM YOUR TYRES!) and on throttle + brake points. Plug & Play !

To make the bike run as stable as possible change the steering axis to -2000 | 2000

Im actually driving the bikes like this and it changed the whole thing for the better !!

Im going to improve the server the next couple days and add Hotlap ranks etc.

It is payd for one year, so it kind of is impossible to avoid becoming a manly man now.

Have some fun and don´t act too wild on the throttle like me at the end of the video.

As you can see, even 125ccm can produce little highsiders Wink

https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/64743B?setups

EDIT1: I decided to add the GP50 and GP100 as well. It was like on the Isle of Man, the first Manxman on the server directly caused an helicopter emergency incident. Im going to add setups for these as well soon! Omg omg omg
I changed the track to AS Cadet today.

Not to ease the learning curve, but to prove that we can go full throttle through death chicane Nod

There are many interested people, but so far all of em go into it with the wrong mindset which is even more important on two wheels as two wheels are even more unforgiving.

You just won´t make it far, if your first question is: "Can this bike do a wheelee as well?" ;-)

So who is going to be the first one that is able to beat the rider with the most stupid nickname in two stroke history?

I know we have many british drivers! And what about the irish??? What about the irish?? How can you possibly look at this and do nothing about it Big grin

At the end I paused and continued the video because you all thought I´m throwing it away Rofl
Very nice server, thank you! 🙂 I didnt manage to get under 1.05. I drove with default setup. How did you tune the setup you used?
Just been doing laps around AS Cadet, not going flat out on the death chicane but managed to do a great time in my eyes
Attached images
gp125cadetpb.JPG
Quote from TSOracing :Very nice server, thank you! 🙂 I didnt manage to get under 1.05. I drove with default setup. How did you tune the setup you used?

Im really looking forward to races with you guys! I already managed to have a few with 2-3 people and it was a blast !!

It actually was a hell lot more fun and more close than Demo FBM races for example.

Im using the setups that I have linked above, the only change I made was adding additional weight (about 10-15kg) to 85% the front. It helps alot to make the bikes stable on the brakes and on this particular track especially in Death Chicane.

So I would suggest you try playing around with the added weight as well. Another thing that got me a quantrum leap in terms of stability was changing the steering axis (left/right) from the base value -1000 / 1000 to -2000 / 2000. If you then still have issues to easily fall onto one side, further reducing the steering ° in the box setup should fix the issue completely to a relatively easy to learn level.

Quote from notRaii :Just been doing laps around AS Cadet, not going flat out on the death chicane but managed to do a great time in my eyes

You can´t imagine how happy I am, when people arrive that are able to challenge me! A 0:59 is quite the archievment and I definately will try harder now Smile

I promise that Im going to add Server Best lists for the track rotation that I have in mind. I just never did that before. It´s the first LFS server Host I ever made.

I would really appreciate if someone could direct me a bit on how to do this ;-)

Basically I want to run the server as AA is running their Multiclass server. It is my favourite server in the game and I would love to have the same system running on the bike server as well !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG