The online racing simulator
LFS car wrap
(2 posts, started )
LFS car wrap
Hi all.

I'm trying to make a 1:1 car wrap of a LFS car with my own logos etc. I understand that the LFS cars are 3D objects from the beginning but due to playability the skins are redused to smaller picture size. This means that the cars looks more or less like Minecraft characters compared to a real photo of a car. My question, is it possible to create a "skin" or a other editable wrap of a LFS car if you don't have the skills to operate high end 3D software like Maya, 3DS etc.

Meseplayer
Quote from Meseplayer :Hi all.

I'm trying to make a 1:1 car wrap of a LFS car with my own logos etc. I understand that the LFS cars are 3D objects from the beginning but due to playability the skins are redused to smaller picture size. This means that the cars looks more or less like Minecraft characters compared to a real photo of a car. My question, is it possible to create a "skin" or a other editable wrap of a LFS car if you don't have the skills to operate high end 3D software like Maya, 3DS etc.

Meseplayer

Lfs cmx viewer (you can find it in download section). For viewing the skins. With fast loading.
And any painting program. Paint,paint.net,gimp and more

LFS car wrap
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG