The online racing simulator
Open application for an international racing team.
Hey,

I've been racing in LFS for about 3 weeks now, with less than a week of licensed racing, and I'd like to get more serious in the game.
Even though I don't have as much experience as many other drivers online, I learn fast and my current race-pace is probably a little bit above average, although I shouldn't be the one to judge myself

I'm looking for a (reasonably serious) team because I want to improve my skills and meet some cool people to race with. Because of the fun-factor of talking to people through voice-communication I would strongly prefer to be in a team with a ventrilo/TS2 server, with a very strong preference towards ventrilo.

An international team is the only way to go for me, I'm not looking for a Dutch team for a variety of reasons, but mainly because I have a very international point of view and I love to meet people from a variety of different countries and cultures

My history in racing games/simulations is fairly short. I've played GT3 and GT4 a lot on the PS2, and even though the GT games and LFS are hardly comparable, it got me used to driving with a wheel and getting a 'feel' for the whole driving thing. I've also played Richard Burns Rally for a short period of time, but in the end I called it quits because of the lack of competition - my brother plays GT4 and I had noone to compare my own times with, nor did I have anyone to train with

Other than racing games I have a long history of online gaming behind me, starting with Unreal Tournament in '99 in a reasonably high-ranked 'Assault' clan and ending with World of Warcraft, which I quit recently due to the pressing time-schedule which my guild maintained (the guild is still amongst one of the best of Europe) I've also played some UT2k4 individually, and many more shooters in between, but in a less serious manner.

What I hope a team can offer me is:

- Organised races/practice sessions within the team on a team-server
- Friendly teammates
- A great learning environment

What I hope to offer my future team:

- A potentially fast racer
- A friendly new teammate
- A mature and clean racer to represent the team online!

Well, there's my open application for you, I hope I didn't overdo it. I realise that I might be better off just applying in private to teams, however this is my first attempt to join a fun group of racers and it may get me some more attention =)
I'm open for questions or trials through PM's!

PS: I know that many teams have a minimum online mileage as a requirement, I currently only have some 800 miles driven (although many more offline in hotlap sessions, I assure you ) so maybe I've posted this a bit soon, anyway... here I am
check PM`s
#3 - kirmy
i would also like to join an international racing team
Toxic Star Racing is still looking for more members to be added onto there team. you could email me at [email protected] if you are interested in joining. You can also check out my signature and go to the site if you are really that interested

ToxicStarRacingTeam

We Currently have Four Members at the moment:

TSRT MFSB
TSRT ToxicKlay
TSRT MeeToo
TSRT Apex

We originaly started as a BF1 Team but I recently decided to change and decided it was time to race all cars...(got bored with BF1)
We have a cool site that TSRT ToxicKlay designed for us... http://www.freewebs.com/toxicstarracing
We are a New team and we are always looking for new members we have a few servers setup... They all have Toxic Star in them so be sure to join next time you see it.
If you are interested in joining our team just PM me and i will setup a meeting on our servers... thank you all TSRT MFSB (mostflyskaterboy)
And there's an offer on the table for R4R too if you're interested.

http://www.r4r.org.uk/news.php

We are also an international team and use teamspeak too. We race in mainly Clean Racers Club Events. We are just getting a team ready for the LX Euro Cup which starts at the begining of next month. So there'll be a place for you in that if you feel you want to join us.

It would be great for you because you would be able to start competing for the team straight away. I should think with many teams you would need to join a competition mid way through which means you wouldn't be able to fight for the title.

Anyway, timing seems perfect so come and join us. PM me for further info.

GF
Quote from Gentlefoot :And there's an offer on the table for R4R too if you're interested.

http://www.r4r.org.uk/news.php

We are also an international team and use teamspeak too. We race in mainly Clean Racers Club Events. We are just getting a team ready for the LX Euro Cup which starts at the begining of next month. So there'll be a place for you in that if you feel you want to join us.

It would be great for you because you would be able to start competing for the team straight away. I should think with many teams you would need to join a competition mid way through which means you wouldn't be able to fight for the title.

Anyway, timing seems perfect so come and join us. PM me for further info.

GF

ha so is he..im just helpless...no members don't know wat to do..lol
[quote=mostflyskaterboy;200074]ha so is he..im just helpless...no members don't know wat to do..lol[/quote

OK then, tell me where I copied and pasted this from!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG