The online racing simulator
Big Petition DEVs :)
(14 posts, started )
Exclude mods from lfs*
Exclude effortless tweak mods forever: Thumbs up
Either that or a way to hide unwanted mods.

For me it would clear up 90% of the mod list lol
And what cars are drift mods when ingame u can setup everything to make every RWD a drift car, and every drift car rebuild to time attack car?
Completly nonsense...
Quote from versiu :And what cars are drift mods when ingame u can setup everything to make every RWD a drift car, and every drift car rebuild to time attack car?
Completly nonsense...

I should say category with FWD, AWD, RDW or category 0-200hp / 200-400hp / 400-800hp / 800-1600hp etc etc
I agree some more thorough, meaningful filters could be useful.

Like lfsproracer stated above, that is good example. Also filter by rating. I had more ideas, but can't remember then now.

Special category for Drift cars could be also made available. We have objects, FSAE, F1, GT etc., so filtering Drift could make it easier for both sides. Drifters could easily find drift mods, while others, who are not interested, could filter them out.
Did you try "Show: Approved" ?
It only shows mods that were manually selected and they should have decent quality. I think that works okay, gets rid of all the tweak mods and derivatives.

(If you think a good mod is missing from "Approved" list then you can rate it or suggest it.)
Of course, but when i want to explore further, some more thorough filters would be welcome. The mod list is not going to get smaller and anything that helps will be more and more welcome in time.
Quote from Gutholz :Did you try "Show: Approved" ?
It only shows mods that were manually selected and they should have decent quality. I think that works okay, gets rid of all the tweak mods and derivatives.

(If you think a good mod is missing from "Approved" list then you can rate it or suggest it.)

The list of approved mods is already long (99 as I speak) and it really is a catch-all. Maybe here too we should think about sub-categories. Shrug
What id do,modding is been around for more than a year,everyone had the chance to mod cars,its time to keep 20good mods and remove the rest forever
I particularly appreciate the precision "Forever". Big grin

It sets the tone well. it sounds open-minded, tolerant, not too exclusive. It's subdued, almost friendly, welcoming.

I suggest "Delete Drift Mods Forever". We could also add "from all the game servers in the world" in order to display a real message of peace Big grin.
would be cool to have an option to hide mods, similar to "favourites"
Attached images
unknown.png

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG