The online racing simulator
banned on V R B
(8 posts, closed, started )
banned on V R B
today i aint done nothing wrong not crashed no1, and after the race i keep getting disconnected about 3 times, i come back im gone again now it says host refuesed connection, i barley raced in that race so i cant see what ive done, i cant contact the admin cuz i dunno who it was, and im not a crasher and u can ask any1 in the server that i aint, but who every banned can u tell me why?
Yet another "Im banned thread!"

By the looks of it you were lagging bad, that would explain your 3 disconnects. Its also possible that you wrecked someone else without even knowing and thats why they banned you.

Anyway, as in previous posts, its their server and they can do whatever they want with it. Just find another combo, there are much better than AS3/GTR
i only dun 2 laps nd no1 was round me, if i laggin ask the vrb dude to un ban me and ill sort my pc out and ill start racing i just got into that course, and the ppl there r kewl. the problem started after the raced finished cuz wen they finished i pitted out, and i didnt crash no1 to be banned
lol, but but but but, i aint lagged or anything i didnt even get warnings
Quote from 1James1 :lol, but but but but, i aint lagged or anything i didnt even get warnings

You may not see other cars lagging because usually you have a higher download speed than upload. Problem is with the upload which is usually slower.

Keiran
still dont say y im banned
#8 - SamH
The best thing to do is follow the instructions in the "I got banned.." thread, which I know you've found because you've ALSO posted about being banned there. If you can't find any admins to send a PM to, then there's not much you can do.

Creating new and multiple posts in different threads isn't going to win hearts and minds.

Since you've posted in the other thread, there's really not much point in this one
This thread is closed

banned on V R B
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG