The online racing simulator
Brands of mods
(17 posts, started )
Brands of mods
Hey!

i would like to say something about Our Brands of cars in lfs
it would be perfect if all of us would try from now on hold onto making our brands of cars and holding to somebody else brands. because we did had already 10+bmw with any name they wished to be (example: HOOLIGAN AE82,NUR 420 by ziplfs, GERMON F92 by Foch_sho, and else more).
Let it be more easier to find cars wich we will drive because instead having 100's names let it be branded.

Examples of brands:
Bmw - BLT
Dacia - Tango
Ford - Fraud (Mustang also)
LfsCars - LFS (lfs tweaks)
Volkswagen - MenschenFahrzeug (Folkcar-Humansvehicle )
Lancia - Acosta
Citroën - Lemon
Daf - Fat
Scania - Scama
more names to come

naming our cars by brand and model should look like "Brand_Model" Example BLT_46e or Tango_fail
+1

Lancia - Acosta
Citroën - Lemon
It might make sense, but we can't force it on everyone. It would be nice if the names remained under a single name, and that name is only a personality branded under the lfs banner, that is, a player should own the brand of the mod they make the most. BMW you do the most. BMW's brand name should be yours and vehicles that will be named BMW should be published with that name, the vehicle can be found more easily However, the name change of the vehicles should be in English. No matter how silly the names are, the English language should be durable and not long. My own vehicle is Mercedes, and the MERSOLES that I model in the game, that is, the use of MERSOLES as the brand title of the vehicles that will be created under the name of Mercedes will increase the ease of searching for the mods and each brand owner will make the vehicle a trademark. It should create its logo in 3d or texture form and every vehicle created on behalf of that brand should use that logo, more pleasant images and conveniences can emerge.
I don't think this would work... who is to say which name to be used or not. Shrug
Opel - Lope, I named my Astra that.
Quote from Evolution_R :I don't think this would work... who is to say which name to be used or not. Shrug

Well if there on this list gonna be more brands. If there is not your brand you could give here new brand your own brand
Maybe there should be an option to rename current mods... also maybe a poll with possible fake brand names.
For example I don't think 'Fraud' is an appropriate name as a fake brand name. Big grin

Maybe mods need to adopt the LFS naming system... simple abbreviations with complementary words. Shrug
Quote from Evolution_R :Maybe there should be an option to rename current mods... also maybe a poll with possible fake brand names.
For example I don't think 'Fraud' is an appropriate name as a fake brand name. Big grin

Maybe mods need to adopt the LFS naming system... simple abbreviations with complementary words. Shrug

Well for you "Fraud" seems bad name for brand of cars but still it's closest to original name wich is Ford and i like it. Also we could make a another post about fake history of our brands. For fraud would be like

"In 1916 Tom Fraud made company calling it by his family name Fraud, Even doe Tom F. Died in 1956 in racing accident, his history and company didn't let down and makes until today cars under Tom's name."

Somebody can even make history about his brand weird as Daewoo from making Kitchen devices to cars for poor pepole. Or Mitsubishi wich did alot, from making AC to sports cars,rallye cars to todays botched suvs wich has old sports car name, exampleMitsubishi eclipse cross
Quote from greg1995 :
Hey!

i would like to say something about Our Brands of cars in lfs
it would be perfect if all of us would try from now on hold onto making our brands of cars and holding to somebody else brands. because we did had already 10+bmw with any name they wished to be (example: HOOLIGAN AE82,NUR 420 by ziplfs, GERMON F92 by Foch_sho, and else more).
Let it be more easier to find cars wich we will drive because instead having 100's names let it be branded.

Examples of brands:
Bmw - BLT
Dacia - Tango
Ford - Fraud (Mustang also)
LfsCars - LFS (lfs tweaks)
Volkswagen - MenschenFahrzeug (Folkcar-Humansvehicle )
Daf - Fat
Scania - Scama
more names to come

naming our cars by brand and model should look like "Brand_Model" Example BLT_46e or Tango_fail

I used Jorgen name for the Jaguar. I think it'll be good with custom brands.
RLT for RENAULT? i've called my renault supoer formule like "RLT 74"
Quote from NENE87 :RLT for RENAULT? i've called my renault supoer formule like "RLT 74"

If RLT was accepted then why not Smile
Ferrari - Ferra
fiat should be FT, I think they are the ones that have the most
Quote from el-pinocho :Xfg, fbm, uf, FT... Faik it's not lfs.

XFG, FBM, UF isn't a brands but more like codenames such as JZX100, E36, R34 etc in real life.
For example XRT full name is Scavier XR GT Turbo
volkswagen is German-Wagen now

Brands of mods
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG