The online racing simulator
Since the mod is so close to be approved, I'm asking the people who voted overall (35) to also vote in all of the categories - it needs to be over 20 in all categories, so the mod can be approved - https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/E2AEFA

Thank you.
Attached images
Capture.JPG
Quote from Octosquad :And I like it!

I've put a lot of efforts for the lights / gauge.
Glad you like it. Smile
BZ30 Electric i do like fun drive an electric but need fix tooo much understeer? why have Downforce rear wing only? set 0 = 33/67. Could delete downforce?
It has tiny wing on rear,which in theory can be adjusted. Also it provides max 38N downforce at 40m/s which (if I understood correctly) is like extra 38kg weight on wheels at that speed. Deffinitelly not much effect for 1.4 ton car,the option just allows have a little adjustment for higher speeds. If you feel it has too much understeer,set differential to rear as it is AWD car (that's why it's included in this year's AWS schedule).
38N is around 3.8kg it is not much but it might be realistic. These kind of car might have positive lift it is extremely comon. So negative or 0 is not too bad...
lfs physics is bit oversteery so u prob got used to it, loopingz said right, its around 3.8kg, the spoiler in such cars is only for detail and not for literal racing use of it
Working on the new gauge cluster / dashboard. It's finished now.
Attached images
2023-06-27 00_04_44-Greenshot.jpg
2023-06-27 00_03_54-Greenshot.jpg
I'm thinking of deleting the improvised BZ30 ROADSTER ELECTRIC mod and make the proper electric version of the 2020 Hirochi CCF2.
Frown
Quote from Evolution_R :I'm thinking of deleting the improvised BZ30 ROADSTER ELECTRIC mod and make the proper electric version of the 2020 Hirochi CCF2.

Bro I’m telling you no one really drives electric cars just look at download counts
The new electric version will be 10 times better. Big grin
Also more mods means higher maintenance time - updating something on one of the mods means updating all of the mods. Big grin
I want to ask what is the problem with the BZ30 ROADSTER GTR?
How to improve it so it can be approved? Maybe better handling? Shrug

BZ30 Roadster - a BeamNG.drive mod
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG