UF PICKUP TRUCK
(13 posts, started )
UF PICKUP TRUCK
Vehicle mod: UF PICKUP TRUCK
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/63D24B

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :UF PICKUP TRUCK

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Based on UF1 3D model and turned into american style powerful, loud, fast and large 4x4 pickup truck.

2 configuration: offroad / street
2 default setups

Here some specs:

5.0 litre V8 - 450 hp/542 Nm
207 hp / ton

4x4 (Four wheel drive)

2200 kg (55% F / 45% R)

Gearbox: H pattern 6 speed manual/auto

Max. steering lock: 35.0°

ABS, Traction control and PIT limiter allowed

Linear suspension - visible tubes

4 doors / 5 seats

12 spokes FXO rims
Diameter 20 inch / width 12 inch
Tyres 350/55/20

Ground clearance: 36 centimeters
Wheelbase: 3.375 meters
Track: 1.9 m.
5.3 m. length
2.1 m. height
2.35 m. width

XRR steering wheel, buttons, seats, shifter and rollcage

Remade driver and passenger animation

Hope you like it.

Cheers.

- Yasen (ivo_drifta)

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Always nice to see this thing getting more updates! great job love the work thats been put into this! Smile

EDIT: Seen the process of this in the discord, Thing takes rocks / cliffs like NOTHING. Beast of a truck great job again Yasen Big grin Big grin
Engine sound clips every time the accelerator is used...
U know I loved this truck so much but the suspension is not so good now compared to last time. Is it supposed to be like that?
15 version
@Octosquad

Hello mate,
You are totally right.
I just upload 15 version with Linear/Trailing arm suspension will be good for now.
Im trying to make a decent wishbone suspension for both the road and the uneven terrain,
but for now I have no success.
I will make more tests in LFS and if i have a good result i will present it as a update.
Thanks for feedback!
Started making a skin but the left and right texture mappings are not the same size nor aspect ratio. As I intended on using geometric shapes, it makes lining up precisely pretty impossible...
#7 - TAJM
Hey Yasen!
Thanks for the time and effort you had put into this great truck!
May I ask you to add Slick tires as well, as I used to use this vehicle for leading cruises and that might be a great option to have.
Cheers!
Bad decision on Paddle Shift, this truck is heavy, also, we would see some sequential gearbox, but lfs won't simulate it properly, i think an H manual is the perfect kind of gearing suitable to that car..
phenomenal!
I prefered when it wasn't Paddle but since the st wheel has them, makes more sense.

That aside, the Skin template on the sides aren't matched (or between a small error margin):
2048 x 2048 Version 036
RIGHT is 1537 x 418
LEFT is 1521 x 432

Which leads to matching the sides a bit difficult, especially since it needs to either be stretched or enlarged to fit.
manual was better.
upcoming overall update
im making overall update of the truck

- body mesh
(better topology, smoother parts, fixed groups and etc.) skin mappings are still the same to prevent messing up with already made and existing skins.
- builded new fender flares

gifs:

down below are progress screenshost
Attached images
pf.gif
pb.gif
back.gif
front.gif
side.gif
top.gif
1.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
17.jpg
19.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
25.jpg
27.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
33.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
-
(Rubbel_31) DELETED by Rubbel_31
Your optimizations are very good. I hope you will do a nice job on the interior as well.

UF PICKUP TRUCK
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG