The online racing simulator
overrevving easily :)
(13 posts, started )
this is too easy, u might think this is a gay thread though

but im driving along in 4th gear at around 80 mph, and i wanted to have sum fun

i shift all the way to first, and the revving goes 3/4ths of the way in from 11,000-0 rpm mark

this is awesome (to me anyways)
Attached images
overrevving.JPG
looks like you blew your engine (if we had the feature )
even better: buy S2 and try it with the FXR :P
Quote from Vendetta :looks like you blew your engine (if we had the feature )

You CAN blow your engine completely if u didn't know...just try it in U20 (i have U19) but i could completely demolish the engine in XRR in one hit...so just try it!

I meant U, sorry :P
Patch S? You should download a more recent patch!
you've been able to destroy any engine for as long as i've been playing LFS (so.. before or when S1 came out)
You wont knnow its gone untill you floor it aint the car goes nowhere.

I first found it out about a month ago. Mate was pusing me around the track (me in UF1000, him in BF1) i kept the throttle on thinking it would keep me straight (dont ask me why i thought that) and i thought i would go faster XD but come the apex, into 1st and foot down, the car just rolled to the grass.
Your engine must have been making some really great popcorn after that...mmmmmm
Quote from XCNuse :you've been able to destroy any engine for as long as i've been playing LFS (so.. before or when S1 came out)

.1 had no engine damage at all and also no blowoff valve on the GTT (now known as the XRT), so the best way to drive it was to only use 3 gears (out of the 6 available at the time) to keep the boost up. It took forever for the turbo to wind up, much longer than it does now.

.2 fixed introduced a proper blowoff valve and better turbo modelling and engine damage.
Quote from Vendetta :looks like you blew your engine (if we had the feature )

Ah, but you can, I killed mine in the FXR, wouldn't start again >.<

And Forbin: You could kill the engine in S1, not dead it won't start, but damage it so it loses rappyness. You could also do heavy damage in S2 since forever, I used to take the LX4 on autocross, get some speed up then dump it into a low gear, after about 2-3 of these the engine would be popcorned.
I think i blew my engine the other day in the FXO.. it was revving, but not going anywhere! Though i got the speedometor going over 200mph whilst still :P
Quote from Mark. :I think i blew my engine the other day in the FXO.. it was revving, but not going anywhere! Though i got the speedometor going over 200mph whilst still :P

i think u was crashed so hard that ur wheels wont do any grip, only spinning, but not moving.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG