The online racing simulator
Error for 6R InSim : version 8 requested - using 7
I can use Lapper version 7.0.4.6, but I can't open higher versions with discord plugin because of this error.
In addition
I cannot assign the ip address variable in version 7.0.4.6

Error Lfs CMD
Nov 16 05:06:31 InSim - TCP : LFSLapper
Nov 16 05:06:31 InSim : version 8 requested - using 7
Nov 16 05:06:32 InSim guest closed : LFSLapper

Error log
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/16/2022 5:22:06 AM

Lapper Instance 195.85.216.146/29990 abort!

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
LFSLapper
at LFSDbs.DbsAccess..ctor(Debug pmyDebug, String DbName)
at LFSDbs.gripDbs..ctor(Debug pmyDebug, String puniqueConnectionId, String DbName, Int32 LapTimeUsedForPbPar, String FtpServer, String FtpLogin, String FtpPasswd, String FtpRemotePath, String dateFormat)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.init(String pGroupID, String pName, String pip, Int32 pport, String pWorkingDir, String pIniFile, String pSuperUsers, Int32 timeOutScript)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient..ctor(String pGroupID, String pName, String pip, Int32 pport, String pWorkingDir, String pInifile, String pSuperUsers, Int32 timeOutScript)
at LapperInstances.LapperInstance.doConnection()
Void .ctor(GLDebug.Debug, System.String)
Closing Instance...
I did what you said, I still got the same error, do you have another method that you can offer?

6R must be very old Big grin

11/16/2022 8:00:40 AM

Lapper Instance 195.85.216.146/29152 abort!

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
LFSLapper
at LFSDbs.DbsAccess..ctor(Debug pmyDebug, String DbName)
at LFSDbs.gripDbs..ctor(Debug pmyDebug, String puniqueConnectionId, String DbName, Int32 LapTimeUsedForPbPar, String FtpServer, String FtpLogin, String FtpPasswd, String FtpRemotePath, String dateFormat)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.init(String pGroupID, String pName, String pip, Int32 pport, String pWorkingDir, String pIniFile, String pSuperUsers, Int32 timeOutScript)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient..ctor(String pGroupID, String pName, String pip, Int32 pport, String pWorkingDir, String pInifile, String pSuperUsers, Int32 timeOutScript)
at LapperInstances.LapperInstance.doConnection()
Void .ctor(GLDebug.Debug, System.String)
Closing Instance...
#4 - Racon
It seems from the log that lapper is shutting down because the request to use version 8 is denied - if that's what it is, you'll need an older version of lapper to connect to LFS 0.6R. (0.6T is the first to use InSim v8)
an older lapper is currently being used, I was just wondering if it is possible to upgrade to higher versions, thank you for the information, regards.
Quote from Racon :It seems from the log that lapper is shutting down because the request to use version 8 is denied - if that's what it is, you'll need an older version of lapper to connect to LFS 0.6R. (0.6T is the first to use InSim v8)

-
(LakynVonLegendaus) DELETED by LakynVonLegendaus : nvm
Quote from Racon :It seems from the log that lapper is shutting down because the request to use version 8 is denied - if that's what it is, you'll need an older version of lapper to connect to LFS 0.6R. (0.6T is the first to use InSim v8)

aah ye good point, thanks. I always update LFSLapper along with the LFS version. I haven't tested this before.

@Servet_zngl
But it requires a big sourcecode change. Totally not worth the effort.
I suggest to update your LFS version

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG