The online racing simulator
T300 RS GT problem
(6 posts, started )
T300 RS GT problem
Hello. I am having trouble setting up my t300rs GT driver in LFS. Will there be someone to help configure? Is it possible to replace a file from a person who has it well set up?
T3PA
What kind of a problem do you have exactly? I have the exact same wheel and everything works perfectly.
Can U tell me, or record what and how You do everything step by step? My LFS dont see my clutch, my handbreake and my FF is not working.
Well, first of all, install the Thrustmaster drivers and update the wheel firmware if you bought the wheel a year or later. The old fw in PC has the led on the wheel glowing orange and new fw makes it into green, but that's not the only change.

Then go in tm control panel and set 1080 deg, put all ffb forces to 100%, turn off ffb boost and select autocenter set by the game.

In lfs set wheel turn to 1080, wheel turn compensation to 1.0, ffb strength to 15% for start, ffb steps to 10000, ffb rate to 100Hz. When you move wheel X-axis or other ones by pressing pedals you should see a movement in the right lower part of lfs controler settings. Assign your axis to lfs controls and you're good to go.
Thaks. I will do this

T300 RS GT problem
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG