The online racing simulator
Swirl Sport '06
(98 posts, started )
Quote from Tomsteel :Thanks for reporting them! I'm aware that the LODs are not using the skin, I didn't think it was that important since they are only used in the distance, but I'll fix it in the next update.

To be honest i did not notice it much while racing, but in the replays it's quite jarring when cars suddenly change to white in the distance
Wow! Just WOW!
Always wanted to play around with scanner. Sadly, my pc is from 2010.
Good luck on your projects!
Biadonsky: "[...]If somebody want's some inspiration for the skin[...]"

Enjoy Wink
Attached images
front_CTC.png
back_ctc.png
34ctc.png
A6DFB4_CTC.jpg
Quote from NENE87 :Biadonsky: "[...]If somebody want's some inspiration for the skin[...]"

Enjoy Wink

Wow! great one!

Few days ago the real car outcome as the most powerful N/A M series (M19) in Europe, with 220cv.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdV1_-UIyyn/

220.6bhp @ 7,953rpm
150.7ft lb @ 7,306rpm

Could be nice to see also this version in LFS when the cup one will be released
Will there be textures in the interior panels, instead of plain color?
Quote from Kanade :Will there be textures in the interior panels, instead of plain color?

Sure, I have plans in terms of the visuals aswell, but I decided to wait for the new graphics engine and hopefully a more polished editor to be released in order to avoid wasting time for temporary solutions in regards of texturing.
That's great to hear!
I was a bit put off by the lack of texture on the dashboard & pillar but after 800km with it, I just love driving it.
One detail I noticed: I think you missed something while making it skinable (the band under the rear wiper).
Attached images
br01.JPG
br02.JPG
Quote from Tomsteel :...and hopefully a more polished editor to be released in order to avoid wasting time for temporary solutions in regards of texturing.

There is no info so far that there would be any plans regarding editor update. Shrug
Quote from Kanade :One detail I noticed: I think you missed something while making it skinable (the band under the rear wiper).

Thank you for reporting it, there are indeed a couple of polygons badly assigned!
I'm so thrilled to hear how much you enjoy driving it! Thumbs up

Quote from Eclipsed :There is no info so far that there would be any plans regarding editor update. Shrug

I believe there were mentions about some "ease of use" updates in the editor.
CESAV's Turismo Cup Round 3 (Oct 17) will feature this car in FE3. Hopefully the LOD missing texture issue can be fixed, but it'll be a great race anyway. It's a wonderful mod! Thumbs up
Version 11

- added some minor interior and exterior details
- slightly modified weight distribution and overall balance
- fixed missing skin on LOD models
- fixed badly assigned polygons at the rear
- reuploaded the skin template
- skins are now 2048x2048 resolution
Quote from tangovalens :CESAV's Turismo Cup Round 3 (Oct 17) will feature this car in FE3. Hopefully the LOD missing texture issue can be fixed, but it'll be a great race anyway. It's a wonderful mod! Thumbs up

Fantastic news! I hope all the important problems have been fixed in the latest (11) update.

If you guys are experiencing any further bugs, please report it here, I'll do my best to fix them!
After this last update on swirl my skin just broke.
Attached images
Screenshot_47.jpg
A6DFB4_DK.jpg
Quote from KiiT1337 :After this last update on swirl my skin just broke.

It is working fine for me.
Attached images
DK.png
Broken for me too, it seems like the left side door is mirrored on right side for me, for all LODs.
Quote from Kanade :Broken for me too, it seems like the left side door is mirrored on right side for me, for all LODs.

Found the problem...uploading a new version. (there was a conflict on LOD3, which ruined the mapping)
Version 12

- fixed skin mapping issue caused by LOD3 conflict
Thank you for the update & fixing the mistake quickly. Smile
Many thanks for the updates!
Hi guys!

I've tried to recreate the sound of mine Swift ZC31S with a loud muffler on LFS. Not the same thing, but it feels similiar.

Flyby for reference:

Interior sound:

Hope you enjoy it!
Attached files
AG WORKS.eng - 272.1 KB - 176 views
Made a skin for it Smile i raced it today and it feels gorgeous. i'll fit it for the cup version in the future Big grin
Attached images
LFS 2023-02-06 20-07-48.png
LFS 2023-02-06 20-12-42.png
LFS 2023-02-06 20-15-19.png
LFS 2023-02-06 20-16-11.png
A6DFB4_YON.jpg
Quote from Facu23 :Made a skin for it Smile i raced it today and it feels gorgeous. i'll fit it for the cup version in the future Big grin

Wooow, this looks epic! Thumbs up Thank you for sharing it!

Swirl Sport '06
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG