The online racing simulator
adjustment buttons
(3 posts, started )
#1 - Nanex
adjustment buttons
Hello

Can we have the possibility to adjust the TC, the brake balance, the ABS on the steering wheel like all the other simulations?
thanks in advance
I agree, would be great to have these as "native" button-mappable functions in Settings/Controls, like other functions like Speed Limiter and such.

Of course, not an optimal substitute for the time being, but I've made a short and lazy script to adjust Brake Balance at least, using buttons on my wheel. Big grin It's basically mimicking the button presses you would make on the keyboard (F11, left/right to adjust, F9 to go back to tyre temps overlay). See: https://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Script_Guide#Brake_balance_adjustment_.28increase.2Fdecrease.29

Scripting in LFS opens up a lot of possibilities and I really think it's awesome, however, I agree that functions like these should be present natively and more accessible. Seasoned LFS players can probably manage to make scripts like this work, but someone who just joined LFS will spend a lot of time searching for a basic brake balance adjustment function.
"The problem is when people make suggestions they think you copy paste the code, and voila its done"
Omg omg omg

adjustment buttons
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG