The online racing simulator
Default by default
(4 posts, started )
Default by default
Hi guys.

I found this thread, https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/98632, and I have a similar question. Nobody uses the default setups, why on earth does it appear every time you change cars?

Mese
Hi

Don´t know if anybody is interested, but it´s actually possible to use LFS script function to achieve this. You can make a keyboard shortcut to a favorite car/setup. Maybe if someone likes to drive cars with one favorite setup then it´s practical to just choose by a keyboard shortcut.
MP
Default setup are a good idea..they are just not good (maybe due to current physics) currently. I have created in the past some default setups that gives the feeling of driving the real counterpart of the cars and use them each time I am running lfs nowadays (I do not try to go fast, just to enjoy the physics). I hope to have this same feeling with the default setups in the future (New tire physics ftw). But I understand the point : a base option to select a default setup for each car could indeed be pleasant.
Hi.

Well, what I ment here is if you have a good setup that you have learned to drive well and that you like to drive and it suits the tracks you like, you could name it for instance "XRR_Setup" and each time you choose the XRR from the keyboard, that car would have that setup. So, no need to use the mouse what so ever in that case.

Meseplayer

Default by default
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG